Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" 2K17 Thread

33 minutes ago, Hagan Moskau said:

What the hell are you talking about? Ryan had the better run. If Ryan didn't do a back flip, maybe. But Ryan had the better run hands down.

2 hours ago, TheRetroStyle said:

...now I know why Brianna Mahon didn't go for it in Houston.

Another thing I forgot to mention, by landing the backflip, Matt Pagliarulo would've been considered the Freestyle WINNER in Oakland...had it not been for Ryan Anderson.

now now children they both had fantastic runs, but jester driver matt said so himself he is happy with finishing second to sud on his insta, but i am super proud of matt and where he has come, he will certainly become one of the top drivers in due time.

2 hours ago, AmiHoudeFanBoiiii said:

now now children they both had fantastic runs, but jester driver matt said so himself he is happy with finishing second to sud on his insta, but i am super proud of matt and where he has come, he will certainly become one of the top drivers in due time.

It won't be any surprise if he makes it into "Young Guns", but I doubt he'll win. I'm hoping Becky will get it (If for some reason FELD looks down on her AGAIN).

1 hour ago, Charlie H. said:

"I watch only the best trucks. FELD trucks are the best, too good. Not like those Bill Payne trucks. So crooked. Fake trucks. Sad. Spending money on a Monster X Show is one of the worst trade deals in the history of trade deals, maybe ever"

That wasn't a monster x show, it was All Star Monster Truck Tour, monster x tour doesn't exist anymore. What do you mean by "fake trucks"?

• Upvote 1