Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" 2K17 Thread

Some post World Finals lineups:

Chattanooga:  Grave Digger driven by Pablo Huffaker, Monster Mutt driven by Kevin Crocker, War Wizard driven by Shane Phreed, Fullboar 2.0 driven by Ed Eckert, Nitro Menace driven by Darren Migues, Jailbird driven by Kaylyn Migues, Overkill Evolution driven by Mike Vaters II, Black Stallion driven by Mike Vaters

Syracuse:  Grave Digger driven by Adam Anderson, Max-D, El Toro Loco driven by Chuck Werner, Monster Energy driven by Todd LeDuc, Team Hot Wheels driven by Scott Buetow, FS1 Cleatus driven by Colt Stephens, Gas Monkey Garage driven by BJ Johnson, Monster Mutt Dalmatian driven by Candice Jolly, Stone Crusher driven by Steve Sims, Saigon Shaker driven by Ryan Disharoon, Trucks/drivers subject to change., Lucas Oil Crusader driven by Linsey Weenk, Son-uva Digger driven by Ryan Anderson, Hooked driven by Bryan Wright, Jester driven by Matt Pagliarulo

Santa Clara:  Grave Digger driven by Adam Anderson, Max-D, El Toro Loco driven by Chuck Werner, Monster Energy driven by Todd LeDuc, Team Hot Wheels driven by Scott Buetow, FS1 Cleatus driven by Colt Stephens, Gas Monkey Garage driven by BJ Johnson, Lucas Oil Crusader driven by Linsey Weenk, Son-uva Digger driven by Ryan Anderson, Monster Mutt Dalmatian driven by Candice Jolly, Time Flys driven by Kelvin Ramer, Wild Flower driven by Rosalee Ramer, Devastator driven by Mark Schroeder, Additional trucks/drivers to be announced

Roanoke:  Grave Digger driven by Morgan Kane, Dragon driven by Jon Zimmer, Bad News Travels Fast driven by Brandon Derrow, Raminator driven by Mark Hall, Rammunition driven by TBD, Midnight Rider driven by Tom Herzog, Wild Thang driven by Doug Charles, Additional trucks/drivers to be announced

Huntsville:  Grave Digger driven by Randy Brown, Fluffy driven by Kevin King , Stinger driven by Zane Rettew, Master of Disaster driven by Paul Strong, Slinger driven by Scott Hartsock, Big Kahuna driven by Shane England, Raminator driven by Dale Benear, Carolina Crusher driven by Gary Porter,

Also the Triple Threat Lineups aren't being broken up post Vegas

Maayyy go to Chattanooga, although it's a weird format (one pit party only and two shows back to back?) 

via their website, monster jam revealed that neither dennis or tom will be competing at world finals 18. even though this has been mentioned multiple times, this now makes jim koehler the only driver to have appeared in all world finals

21 minutes ago, monsterboss3 said:

Thats not cool. Going to Vegas hoping to see them two go at it and neither will be competing. Can't they just be like 20 years younger and not hurt themselves!

they are not competing i think, but they will be in vegas

Providence today was the worst Triple Threat show I've been to. They parked the trucks on the track which hurt just about everybody's freestyle run. They didn't do Speedster oval racing and freestyle runs were 60 seconds instead of 75. Zombie had issues during donuts and they didn't even bother fixing it, so Ami ran with a broken truck. Krysten had mechanical issues that cut her freestyle short. Pirate's Curse blew a tire because the BKTs can't handle cars and that ended his run. I kind of expected more out of the last show of the series, but everyone was pretty conservative. Not even gonna mention ticket prices.

Also worth noting: Chad Tingler drove El Toro Loco and did not participate in ATV racing. Foxboro is June 10th. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, litl_e_fan said:

Providence today was the worst Triple Threat show I've been to. They parked the trucks on the track which hurt just about everybody's freestyle run. They didn't do Speedster oval racing and freestyle runs were 60 seconds instead of 75. Zombie had issues during donuts and they didn't even bother fixing it, so Ami ran with a broken truck. Krysten had mechanical issues that cut her freestyle short. Pirate's Curse blew a tire because the BKTs can't handle cars and that ended his run. I kind of expected more out of the last show of the series, but everyone was pretty conservative. Not even gonna mention ticket prices.

Also worth noting: Chad Tingler drove El Toro Loco and did not participate in ATV racing. Foxboro is June 10th. 

Well I mean when the champ is already crowned there's not much competitive drive left

14 minutes ago, litl_e_fan said:

Chad Tingler drove El Toro Loco and did not participate in ATV racing.

I assume he did speedsters tho? Man, I've always wondered what it would be like to see some of these old guys take on the Triple Threat Series setup and how they'd do behind the wheel of the speedsters and ATV's... 

1 hour ago, litl_e_fan said:

They didn't do Speedster oval racing and freestyle runs were 60 seconds instead of 75.

Yeah, I was at Grand Rapids for East this weekend and that's what they got rid of. Just another effect of Felds budget cuts. Luckily the drivers still ran hard tho