Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" 2K17 Thread

1 hour ago, steiale said:

I assume he did speedsters tho? Man, I've always wondered what it would be like to see some of these old guys take on the Triple Threat Series setup and how they'd do behind the wheel of the speedsters and ATV's... 

He did but got eliminated and rolled over in the first round. 

2 hours ago, litl_e_fan said:

Zombie had issues during donuts and they didn't even bother fixing it, so Ami ran with a broken truck.

why? why?!? WHY?!? so they fix the trucks every where else but not there? feld.....go home you are drunk. i mean in baltimore etl bent a four link. fixed. grave digger bent a four link and destroyed one of the sway bars. fixed. ami broke a wheel off. fixed. come on feld! get your sh!t together!

55 minutes ago, tyrannos said:

why? why?!? WHY?!? so they fix the trucks every where else but not there? feld.....go home you are drunk. i mean in baltimore etl bent a four link. fixed. grave digger bent a four link and destroyed one of the sway bars. fixed. ami broke a wheel off. fixed. come on feld! get your sh!t together!

There's a difference between a safety hazard such as a bent four-link, a missing wheel and not having rear wheel drive. It's possible they knew they wouldn't have enough time to fix it so they just hoped it survived for 60 seconds.

• Upvote 1

LINE UP for Monster Jam in Riyadh:

Max-D - Neil Elliot 
Mohawk Warrior - Steven Sims 
Dragon - Scott Liddycoat
Hot Wheels Firestorm - Alx Danielsson 
Superman - Tony Ochs
MM Dalmatian - Chad Tingler 
Blue Thunder - Randy Brown
El Toro Loco - Joe Sylvester.

Love
Haha