Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" 2K17 Thread

I saw on Instagram that Cynthia is driving the regular Monster Mutt and Krysten is driving Metal Mulisha on the international tour. Not sure if there's any truth to it or if any things been released yet.

6 minutes ago, bkelly said:

I saw on Instagram that Cynthia is driving the regular Monster Mutt and Krysten is driving Metal Mulisha on the international tour. Not sure if there's any truth to it or if any things been released yet.

I think the Krysten in MM was just for a laugh (because apparently to those morons they can't comprehend a driver driving the brother truck to the one they commonly drive, IT'S TOO BIZARRE!)

15 hours ago, Outlawed said:

The other Raab owned truck was in Montreal aswell

also Wrecking Crew is on the old Avenger chassis

These pics are much better than the ones I took. And I thought professional photographing equipment wasnt allowed at the event?

39 minutes ago, Vaxen said:

These pics are much better than the ones I took. And I thought professional photographing equipment wasnt allowed at the event?

They had special permission I assume, some Photographers are allowed to take pics

So East Rutherford & Foxboro have the same lineup, only difference with Nashville is RK/Jester have been replaced with Stone Crusher & Hooked (not bad but I really want to see Matt again now that he's gone full beast mode). 12 spots only with 14 being the stadium standard, so I dunno if Wonder Woman and Superman or something like that will take up the spots but we'll see. 

6 hours ago, TheRetroStyle said:

I'm really hoping there will be more than 14 at MetLife. At least 16 would be fine, but 20 would be even better.

Is that what your mom says about B.B.Cs?

Sorry had to.

No news on Mexico show for this year yet?

5 hours ago, Edy said:

Is that what your mom says about B.B.Cs?

Sorry had to.

No news on Mexico show for this year yet?

I got the current lineup for Mexico City:

• Grave Digger - Driver TBD
  • Max-D - Colton Eichelberger
  • El Toro Loco - Mark List
  • Scooby-Doo - Myranda Cozad
  • Monster Mutt Dalmatian - Cynthia Gauthier

Additional trucks/drivers TBA.

Also, let me get my point straight here; MetLife Stadium is deemed the biggest Monster Jam event next to the World Finals. With such an honor, and seeing as how they've done it before, shouldn't they have a lineup larger than most other stadiums?

1 hour ago, TheRetroStyle said:

Also, let me get my point straight here; MetLife Stadium is deemed the biggest Monster Jam event next to the World Finals. With such an honor, and seeing as how they've done it before, shouldn't they have a lineup larger than most other stadiums?

Is it really though when they can't even come close to selling out?

5 hours ago, litl_e_fan said:

Is it really though when they can't even come close to selling out?

They had more than 55,000 people last year out of a total of 82,500 seats. That is less than 30,000 seats open. Drivers who had experience in MetLife Stadium before, such as Candice Jolly, Todd LeDuc and Lee O'Donnell to name a few, even stated themselves that this has gotta be the biggest next to Vegas. 

9 hours ago, TheRetroStyle said:

I got the current lineup for Mexico City:

• Grave Digger - Driver TBD
  • Max-D - Colton Eichelberger
  • El Toro Loco - Mark List
  • Scooby-Doo - Myranda Cozad
  • Monster Mutt Dalmatian - Cynthia Gauthier

Additional trucks/drivers TBA.

Meh, not really feeling it for this year.
I migth not go, and rather go the US or to the Pokemon TCG regionals

So FELD is (I guess) blaming their ticket losses on the videos of the 2017 and 2016 seasons. So they're deleting everyone's live videos of the shows. If this keeps up, then they're just asking to get boycotted, cause this is just f@#king bullsh!t! Excuse my language, but now we can't look at what happened this year because of FELD being a bunch of pansies.

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, Hagan Moskau said:

So FELD is (I guess) blaming their ticket losses on the videos of the 2017 and 2016 seasons. So they're deleting everyone's live videos of the shows. If this keeps up, then they're just asking to get boycotted, cause this is just f@#king bullsh!t! Excuse my language, but now we can't look at what happened this year because of FELD being a bunch of pansies.

Before jumping to conclusions on FELD, keep in mind Youtube's copyright system is absolute arse. That may be what's causing all the videos to come down at once. I mean this isn't the first time we've seen a large scale purge of fan content (I remember seeing one back in 2010/2011). Besides if they were blaming it on live videos you would see everyone's live videos taken straight off of Instagram because there are WAYYY more fan videos on Instagram than YouTube

Just edit the framing of the videos a tad to avoid the bots, and badda bing badda boom you're good. 

• Upvote 1