Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" 2K17 Thread

Honestly its gonna be hard to enjoy Monster Jam without Scott Douglas. He was such an amazing commentator. Luckily he isn't 100% retired yet.

In other words, I'm gonna be so confused if the new Monster Energy truck is an all new truck. The Mutant drink thing honestly shouldn't be a truck. Like, its almost like having two Pringles monster trucks: one being original and the other being sour cream and onion color

43 minutes ago, Warwizard said:

Honestly its gonna be hard to enjoy Monster Jam without Scott Douglas. He was such an amazing commentator. Luckily he isn't 100% retired yet.

In other words, I'm gonna be so confused if the new Monster Energy truck is an all new truck. The Mutant drink thing honestly shouldn't be a truck. Like, its almost like having two Pringles monster trucks: one being original and the other being sour cream and onion color

Even if we do end up losing our good friend soon, Ryan LaCosse is honestly really good. But yeah, I agree with you on that.

Turns out Mutant is officially the new name for Monster Energy; Todd LeDuc has been added to all Path of Destruction lineups except for Nashville.

3 minutes ago, NCLBreakaway said:

What happened to the original style of Stinger? Looks strange with out the tail...

Someone asked Zane on FB is Monster Jam made him do it :rolleyes:

Anyway, he said he's been running his hardest and rolling a lot, and that the tail is expensive. This is cheaper.

On ‎4‎/‎20‎/‎2017 at 5:14 PM, Skyliner849 said:
*pic of new ME Mutant*

I don't know if it is just me but it seems a little too plain, its way to much black to green ratio, IMO they need to add a little more green to the front

wanna say one thing it wasent monster jam who mad him do it. it was feld. and im gonna miss that stinger on that truck. its just looks to different with out it. and if its so expensive why not go back to the old design. to be honest i would like to see the old design