Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" 2K17 Thread

54 minutes ago, monsterjam9876 said:

wanna say one thing it wasent monster jam who mad him do it. it was feld. and im gonna miss that stinger on that truck. its just looks to different with out it. and if its so expensive why not go back to the old design. to be honest i would like to see the old design

No it wasn't. He literally said it was because he couldn't afford it. Zane Rettew is the absolute last person on earth who would lie about FELD forcing him to do something. Here's proof

vs52X.png

Stop mindlessly blaming Feld for everything you don't like.

• Upvote 8

6 hours ago, NavySonicShell said:

Stop mindlessly blaming Feld for everything you don't like.

I agree, but it's not going to stop. I remember when people were bashing Live Nation for Backwards Bob and an overemphasis on destruction 9 years ago. Even though I wasn't there, I'm certain that 9 years before that, people complained about the WCW trucks and Clear Channel owning Grave Digger and freestyle being added to every show. It makes you wonder why they watch monsters in the first place if everything sucks, all the time in their eyes. I'm not saying that some complaints aren't valid, like really similar tracks and getting rid of the different paint jobs for the same truck. In that case, complain and argue away. But sometimes people are so quick to find things to try and make Feld the bad guy, it's insane and not worth even acknowledging.

• Upvote 3

8 hours ago, tyrannos said:

one thing we can blame feld on is the termination of mj youtube channels. way to go feld. way to go. screw feld

MonsterJamFilms got all of his Monster Jam videos taken down, so because of that he is losing subscribers fast.

MONSTER JAM LIVE (Yes, the name of it is in caps), a channel that uploaded various highlight videos from Monster Jam events, as well as Countdowns, got every single video on it taken down. Not only that, but that affected him down to the point where he decide to rename his channel to MONSTER TECH.

What confuses me is how those two channels got hammered, but Pat Roy didn't.

On 4/21/2017 at 8:49 PM, TheRetroStyle said:

Santa Clara has me confused; With the removal of McGruff and the change of Monster Energy to Mutant, there are now 12 trucks in the lineup. Are they going to keep it that way or somehow make another last minute change?

Santa Clara has 14:

Trucks there-

1. Grave Digger
  2. Max D
  3. FS1 Cleatus
  4. Mutant
  5. THW Firestorm (running the chrome/yellow/purple Vegas body again)
  6. Gas Monkey Garage
  7. Son Uva Digger
  8. Lucas Oil Crusader
  9. Monster Mutt Dalmatian
  10. El Toro Loco
  11. Time Flys
  12. Wild Flower
  13. Bounty Hunter
  14. Knucklehead (Monster Jam debut)

Zombie driver Ami Houde was in tears after taking her first ever Overall Event Championship in Uniondale this afternoon. Congrats to her :)

Big Kahuna driver Shane England also took his first Overall of the season this afternoon in Tallahassee.

16 hours ago, TheRetroStyle said:

MonsterJamFilms got all of his Monster Jam videos taken down, so because of that he is losing subscribers fast.

MONSTER JAM LIVE (Yes, the name of it is in caps), a channel that uploaded various highlight videos from Monster Jam events, as well as Countdowns, got every single video on it taken down. Not only that, but that affected him down to the point where he decide to rename his channel to MONSTER TECH.

What confuses me is how those two channels got hammered, but Pat Roy didn't.

all hail Pat Roy! Hail!!