Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" 2K17 Thread

4 hours ago, StarksDoesMonsterJam said:

Thats Cory's truck just saying

Did you just say that Kozak was wrong? There is no one on this site that knows chassis better than Kozak. Jim's new chassis was rolled out for Vegas and it was built by Cory, who also built his Rage chassis. 

4 hours ago, steiale said:

Did you just say that Kozak was wrong? There is no one on this site that knows chassis better than Kozak. Jim's new chassis was rolled out for Vegas and it was built by Cory, who also built his Rage chassis. 

if he knew more about chassis then y did he say it was jims truck hmm?  

Thats Jims Truck, hint the headers are different so they dont look the same, because the chassis on each truck is similar 

Well rejoice people 'cause everyone is wrong. I meant the car body being on the newer CR chassis period as this was the first time I had seen it personally (which is incorrect as apparently Cory ran one on his truck back in the summertime). Yes that is Cory's chassis pictured, yes the headers are different then Jim's (the bumpstops being green, the shock clamps and no green paint stripe around the rim are also indicators).

thats sad and he just rejoined monster jam its also a shame he only ran smaller events and never got a tv debut with the carolina crusher 

edit: path of destruction but nothing else

Steven Sims Jr is replacing Coty Saucier in Mutant. Steven will be at Salinas Reno Hagerstown. Monster Jam posted a video of Steven in the crew shirt with schedule attached. Going to be awesome to meet him and see him drive in July at Hagerstown! But I wonder whats going on with Coty... Hmm... 

21 minutes ago, NCLBreakaway said:

Steven Sims Jr is replacing Coty Saucier in Mutant. Steven will be at Salinas Reno Hagerstown. Monster Jam posted a video of Steven in the crew shirt with schedule attached. Going to be awesome to meet him and see him drive in July at Hagerstown! But I wonder whats going on with Coty... Hmm... 

They better have not cut Coty, the boy was one of the best rising stars. Already had Cole Venard gone, sure as hell don't want Coty to follow soon after