Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" 2K17 Thread

Lineup for La Plata, Argentina

Grave Digger (Charlie Pauken), Max-D (Neil Elliott), El Toro Loco (Mark List), Pirate's Curse (Chad Tingler), Zombie (Bari Musawwir), Monster Energy (Coty Saucier), Scooby-Doo (Bailey Shea), Monster Mutt (Alx Danielsson).

Idk why Coty is in there

16 minutes ago, Swegliner849 said:

Lineup for La Plata, Argentina

Grave Digger (Charlie Pauken), Max-D (Neil Elliott), El Toro Loco (Mark List), Pirate's Curse (Chad Tingler), Zombie (Bari Musawwir), Monster Energy (Coty Saucier), Scooby-Doo (Bailey Shea), Monster Mutt (Alx Danielsson).

Idk why Coty is in there

Guessing Coty is doing all international shows with Monster Energy. He's supposed to be in Mutant come October for the two stadium shows (Indy and Houston)

28 minutes ago, TheRetroStyle said:

Chad Tingler in Pirate's Curse...Alx Danielsson in Monster Mutt?

This lineup is very confusing, but at the same time nice.

You make it seem like people aren't aloud to drive different trucks... It's not confusing at all... drivers get put in different trucks all the time. 

8 hours ago, Pink Guy said:

Guessing Coty is doing all international shows with Monster Energy. He's supposed to be in Mutant come October for the two stadium shows (Indy and Houston)

In Indy Coty has been replaced by Sims on the site, but he's still in Houston.

Just incase anyone was wondering, Becky had candices truck and Steven had Colts truck here in Salinas and will continue to run them next week in Reno- side note, Becky and Steven are fun to hang out with

Things that I found surprising about this past weekend:

Salinas - This may have been the best show of Rosalee Ramer's entire career. She won Wheelies and Donuts, and finished 2nd in Freestyle, finishing 3rd in Overall standings. With a lineup that includes Steven Sims, Pablo Huffaker, and Jimmy Creten, that's a major accomplishment. Speaking of Sims, he won Racing in his first show driving Mutant.

Moline - On the first show of the weekend, Camden Murphy barely nudged out Bernard Lyght for an Overall win...without winning a single competition. Tip of the hat to him, because that is a very rare achievement. He took another Overall win in the next show, this time winning Racing, Donuts, and Freestyle.

I honestly didn't find anything too surprising about Manchester. I guess you can bring up the fact that Bryce Kenny almost took two Overall wins, just missing both, But other than that, a lot of things were expected.

I was pondering this today and was wondering your thoughts. What is the point of having the World Finals this early but continue to have shows right after? The finals should be the end. I know its the end of the first quarter but i think that if they are just gonna have show after show right after, then it needs to be at the end of the year with like a month off

6 hours ago, Hornetguy97 said:

I was pondering this today and was wondering your thoughts. What is the point of having the World Finals this early but continue to have shows right after? The finals should be the end. I know its the end of the first quarter but i think that if they are just gonna have show after show right after, then it needs to be at the end of the year with like a month off

I honestly don't think that would be a good idea because most, if not all the time, the World Finals lands right in the middle of Spring Break for thousands of fans. If it happened towards the end of the year, there is that possibility that a lot less people would show up.

So Coty is indeed still driving (hell yes!) and so there will be one Cadillac Mutant and two Ford Mutants.

Also they inadvertently revealed some new shows:

Mutant (Todd LeDuc – SUV body)
Dec. 2 – U.S. Bank Stadium (Minneapolis, MN)

Mutant (Steven Sims – Pickup body)
Oct. 7-8 – American Bank Center (Corpus Christi, TX)

Oct. 20-21 – Peoria Civic Center (Peoria, IL)

Oct. 28-29 – U.S. Cellular Center (Cedar Rapids, IA)

Nov. 3-4 – BMO Harris Bank Center (Rockford, IL)

Nov. 10-11 – The Resch Center (Green Bay, WI)

Nov. 17-19 - Mississippi Coliseum (Jackson, MS)

Mutant (Coty Saucier – Pickup body)

Oct. 7 – University of Phoenix Stadium (Glendale, AZ)

Oct. 14-15 - Laredo Energy Arena (Laredo, TX)

Dec. 1-2 – Macon Centreplex (Macon, GA)

Also Todd will be driving Monster Energy in Beijing, China in late July

More line ups are on Monster Jams site!! Hagerstown is the one I payed attention to the most since it is the one I am planning on going to and boy... It is lit!! 

Hagerstown, MD - Hagerstown Speedway

Jul 28, 2017 - Jul 30, 2017

Featuring: Mutant driven by Steven Sims, Additional trucks/drivers to be announced, Grave Digger driven by Pablo Huffaker, Monster Mutt driven by Kevin Crocker, Team Hot Wheels driven by Scott Buetow, Carolina Crusher driven by Gary Porter, El Toro Loco driven by Kayla Blood, Stone Crusher driven by Steve Sims, Hooked driven by Bryan Wright, Trucks/drivers subject to change.