Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" 2K17 Thread

13 hours ago, Swegliner849 said:

wasnt Porter retired?

12 hours ago, NCLBreakaway said:

He might be retiring come the end of Q2 is my guess. I am cool with him sticking around a little while longer so we can all see him drive till the end. 

From what I've heard, Hagerstown is supposedly Porter's last show; if it is, I expect him to really give that thing all it's worth.

6 hours ago, enjoyingorc6742 said:

Bigfoot 18 has had a rough couple years now. I think it may be the next Bigfoot truck to go

As bad as it looks, it should be fine. No frame damage seems to have been done at all, and that's mostly what Bigfoot retires it's trucks based on. That being said, I wouldn't be surprised if they retired a truck soon, I think they still have one or two trucks that are over 20 years old in their fleet that run events...

• Upvote 2

Copied this from facebook.

"US Offroad Championship Series® presented by BKT" is a combination of Stadium Trucks, Monster Jam, and Supercross for an action packed thrill show that will leave fans screaming for more! 

8 cities across North America will host events in 2018 sanctioned by USHRA featuring Rocket Buggies, Speedsters, Pro Stadium Trucks, and headlined by the all new BKT Pro tractors! 

Rocket Buggies are 1600cc power machines that bring open wheel off road racing to audiences across North America. Each event will feature two teams of six racers. Audiences will be able to cheer on the local home team as they defend their ground against rival cities.

Speedster Racing features many of the popular names in Monster Jam® each racing for the national title. 12 Fan Favorites such as Grave Digger®, Max-DTM, Monster Mutt®, El Toro Loco® will complete in an intense 3 heat battle to see who will come out on top! 

Stadium trucks featuring Casey Currie is the fastest discipline on tour that features many of the best racers in offroad. Racers will complete in several heat races and an LCQ to make it to the 8 truck main. 

BKT Pro Tractors will headline the US Offroad Championship Series® BKT Pro Tractors are BIG! Some of the largest race vehicles ever imagined are brought to life for a full contact racing experience that will capture the attention of the world! 8 BKT Tractors will race around the "Reverse" side of the track for steeper jumps, more air, and bigger crashes! With over 1000+ horsepower, 30 inch shock absorbers, and MASSIVE BKT Tires, you won't want to miss out!

•Minneapolis,MN
•Anaheim,CA 
•Toronto,ON
•Houston,TX
•St. Louis,MO
•Indianapolis,IN
•Arlington,TX
•Nashville,TN 

About Feld Entertainment
Feld Entertainment is the worldwide leader in producing and presenting live touring family entertainment experiences that lift the human spirit and create indelible memories, with 30 million people in attendance at its shows each year. Feld Entertainment's productions have appeared in more than 75 countries and on six continents to date and include Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey®, Monster Jam®, Monster Energy Supercross, AMSOIL Arenacross, Disney On Ice, Disney Live! and Marvel Universe LIVE! More information about Feld Entertainment is available online at"

HYPE