Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" 2K17 Thread

Just now, Pink Guy said:

According to the video the date is May 30th so still two weeks to speculate. And now I remember why I never go on Then and Now, it's full of people in midlife crises with poor grammar

And people mad that a modern version of the USHRA Superbowl of Motorsports is happening, something countless people have said they want.

On 5/21/2017 at 6:08 PM, Jackson Brammer said:

Was down in Foxboro today and went over to Gillette stadium, saw the dirt, cars, vans and.. a bus in the back. ill try to head back sometime this week to get a picture.

Ohhhhhhh hopefully it's not like vegas where the bus is almost fully buried if they do add the bus but it's better then no bus

Just a question here... Wondering if any has heard of any news on the event in Green Bay, Wisconsin at the Resch Center? Went there when Meents was there then when BJ and Lupe were there and was wondering if they were going to be having the show again this year. Show originally was in April and they moved it to september last year. Thanks for any help. 

3 hours ago, MasonThompson said:

Just a question here... Wondering if any has heard of any news on the event in Green Bay, Wisconsin at the Resch Center? Went there when Meents was there then when BJ and Lupe were there and was wondering if they were going to be having the show again this year. Show originally was in April and they moved it to september last year. Thanks for any help. 

Well my fellow Wisconsinite, Nothing is up on the tickets page on Monster Jam's site. I vaguely remember seeing one on there tho, but there was an independent promoter there in February. 

On ‎5‎/‎23‎/‎2017 at 1:13 AM, Elias said:

Ohhhhhhh hopefully it's not like vegas where the bus is almost fully buried if they do add the bus but it's better then no bus

Feel like that's what it will be like. Maybe like the track they had down in South America a few weeks ago.

• Upvote 1

Camden Murphy will be filling in for Bryce Kenny driving Great Clips Mohawk Warrior for Foxboro. Can't wait to see what these Triple Threat guys can do when they can stretch out in a stadium.