Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" 2K17 Thread

2 hours ago, steiale said:

Camden Murphy will be filling in for Bryce Kenny driving Great Clips Mohawk Warrior for Foxboro. Can't wait to see what these Triple Threat guys can do when they can stretch out in a stadium.

Also Tom Meents has been pulled from the lineup, Max-D is now listed as "TBA."

9 hours ago, Painkiller said:

Any news on the Stafford entry list?

Got it right here, if this is what you meant:

Mutant driven by Steven Sims, Grave Digger driven by Pablo Huffaker, Monster Mutt driven by Kevin Crocker, Team Hot Wheels driven by Scott Buetow, Carolina Crusher driven by Gary Porter, El Toro Loco driven by Kayla Blood, Stinger driven by Zane Rettew, Master of Disaster driven by Paul Strong, Additional trucks/drivers to be announced, Trucks/drivers subject to change.

I know I'm a bit late but this year's lineup for Sunrise is the best one ever in South Florida

Grave Digger driven by Tyler Menninga, Max-D driven by Colton Eichelberger, Zombie driven by Bari Musawwir, Scooby-Doo driven by Myranda Cozad, El Toro Loco driven by Kayla Blood, EarthShaker driven by Tristan England, Blue Thunder driven by Matt Cody, Monster Mutt Rottweiler driven by JR Seasock

Advertised as "Monster Jam Triple Threat Series" so i'm hoping they bring dirt into BB&T Center for the first time...

25 minutes ago, EightBitMS said:

I know I'm a bit late but this year's lineup for Sunrise is the best one ever in South Florida

Grave Digger driven by Tyler Menninga, Max-D driven by Colton Eichelberger, Zombie driven by Bari Musawwir, Scooby-Doo driven by Myranda Cozad, El Toro Loco driven by Kayla Blood, EarthShaker driven by Tristan England, Blue Thunder driven by Matt Cody, Monster Mutt Rottweiler driven by JR Seasock

Advertised as "Monster Jam Triple Threat Series" so i'm hoping they bring dirt into BB&T Center for the first time...

They will, they did it here too for the first time as well.

Monster Jam has just announced a show in Singapore for the first time on August 19. Lineup currently includes:

Grave Digger (Adam Anderson), Max-D (Neil Elliott), Dragon (Scott Liddycoat), El Toro Loco (Marc McDonald), Monster Mutt Dalmatian (Candice Jolly). Additional trucks/drivers to be announced. Trucks/drivers subject to change.

I'm not gonna lie, this is an amazing lineup already. Adding the fact that Scott Liddycoat returns in this show is a bonus.

Pretty sure none of us knew about this, but El Toro Loco was on display with Dan Evans appearing this past weekend at OCBC Square. Could this mean something?.....

16 hours ago, iZonarYT said:

They will, they did it here too for the first time as well.

I talked to Mark List who was there last year and he said the venue didn't want dirt in the ice. Hopefully BB&T Center sucks it the love up and we get dirt

1 hour ago, EightBitMS said:

I talked to Mark List who was there last year and he said the venue didn't want dirt in the ice. Hopefully BB&T Center sucks it the love up and we get dirt

its going to be dirt y'all, they wont run that without it