Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" 2K17 Thread

3 minutes ago, Elias said:

i hope so i feel like a tractor monster truck will be cringier then the crap on children networks

and here i was designing a tractor monster truck. not even sortof a joke. i called it the harvester

Just now, tyrannos said:

and here i was designing a tractor monster truck. not even sortof a joke. i called it the harvester

not stoping you, im not speaking for everyone just doesnt appeal to me that much, im sure yours will look cool 

8 hours ago, NavySonicShell said:

Remember that BKT announcement teaser they started showing at Vegas? It's May 30th. This is what happened.

That was literally no help. Thinking next it'll be speedsters and then mega trucks, then the whole tour announcement. They could've at least done something different than this.

3 hours ago, EightBitMS said:

That was literally no help. Thinking next it'll be speedsters and then mega trucks, then the whole tour announcement. They could've at least done something different than this.

I don't think that whole press release was necessarily true, I think it might have all been an elaborate ruse from the poster. Either way I ain't mad. Either a really good prank or a really good tour. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

46 minutes ago, Pink Guy said:

She drove Scooby in 2016 but left for this winter to have her first child. Good to see her back, figured Wonder Woman was debuting at the summer stadiums (she's also driving in East Rutherford and Nashville$

Hell YEAH! Wonder Woman comin' to MetLife with a Scooby driver behind the wheel is the one thing I really wanted to see. Makes me more excited wondering when these next two weeks will just be over and done with.

1 hour ago, litl_e_fan said:

She drove the fourth Scooby-Doo! truck last year but has been sidelined since last summer while she was pregnant/just had a baby. 

Sorry for being an edeoit but what is a baby?

• Upvote 2