Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" 2K17 Thread

7 hours ago, steiale said:

Source to confirm this? Not seeing anything on her Instagram so I'm just curious where you found this.

I don't use Facebook so screenshots of Monster Jam's Facebook page are usually the source. However, nothing on the official page says anything about this, so it appears I've been bamboozled by a kid on Instagram. 

3 hours ago, monsterjam9876 said:

?? Monster Jam Ambassador and Trainee Driver!

said that in here bio

Trainee Driver... means that she's been to MJU but that doesn't mean she drives on tour...

Thanks for the confirmation @Pink Guy

Also Kevin King and the Fluffy team have a second truck now

POD Tour predictions time.

Ahh I love this time of year. I will be attending the Foxborough event for my fourth year in a row, always the one I look forward to most.

Racing odds - Ryan Anderson, Son-Uva Digger, The world racing champion from this year, with 8 overall racing championships this year, I predict that he will take the top spot.

Freestyle - Tom Meents, Max-D. The returning show of the 11 time world champion, me and a friend of mine were talking with Meents on facebook and his quote was, "You can expect some of the greatest action from me yet, I'm looking forward to this show a lot and you can definently expect something huge.

Weather says rain right now, but we still have a week to go so we will see what happens. -Jbrammer

My odds for MetLife:

Racing Winner: Ryan Anderson - Son-Uva Digger - To quote Scott Douglass, this guy has been "10 feet tall and bulletproof" ever since he won his Racing championship. Unless if a fluke happens, I see him keeping it going.

Freestyle Winner: Tom Meents - Max-D - This'll be my first time seeing him actually compete in person, and seeing as how just last year he held a streak of freestyle wins, I can't wait to see him through down and possibly win it.

Donut Winner: Linsey Read - Wonder Woman - Her first show since last summer, and she did well in Scooby. Here's to hoping she does even better in her new ride, and possibly take home a Donut win if she doesn't make the bracket.

EDIT REGARDING BANGOR: Buddy Young is driving Master of Disaster in Bangor, and Buddy Tompkins got an Overall win Saturday Evening (Indies FTW!).

19 minutes ago, Outlawed said:

living up to the name
*Ded truck*

When you nut and she keeps sucking. But anyways, thats a nasty break for the crew, hopefully this doesn't set them back too bad :( tough break for some good guys