Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" 2K17 Thread

2 hours ago, iZonarYT said:

When you nut and she keeps sucking. But anyways, thats a nasty break for the crew, hopefully this doesn't set them back too bad :( tough break for some good guys

I did read somewhere that they will not be competing in this weekend's show somewhere. I think it was a 18 truck indie lineup at some speedway in Michigan if I'm remembering correctly. 

52 minutes ago, steiale said:

I did read somewhere that they will not be competing in this weekend's show somewhere. I think it was a 18 truck indie lineup at some speedway in Michigan if I'm remembering correctly. 

Yes, but it's in Minnesota. Here's the link https://www.facebook.com/Triple-B-Motorsports-LLC-801050790036967/. The promoters already booked two trucks in their place though.

I see a Monster Energy logo...will they ever make up their minds already?!

Either way, something tells me this truck is gonna end up like that international Verva truck from 2009; only runs for a few shows, and then just randomly disappears.

And seeing as how Foxboro's lineup is already full, this truck will most likely show up in an encore.

15 hours ago, Outlawed said:

kohler will be debuting a new body/scheme for Miami

Kind of looks like a Willys from the pic.

Foxboro's backflip ramp is also greeen and black with Monster Energy banners on it. I think it's a nice change 

Lesse if I can count them all down

From back to front

1. Higher Education (driven by our boy Preston)
  2. Overkill Evolution
  3. Black Stallion
  4. Iron Warrior
  5. Incinerator
  6. Bigfoot
  7. Snake Bite
  8. Rat Nasty
  9. Monster Patrol
  10. Bounty Hunter
  11. Scarlet Bandit
  12. Midnight Rider
  13. Nitro Menace
  14. Jailbird
  15. Samson
  16. Temperature Rising
  17. Anger Management
  18. Rislone Defender

I'm always suspicious of these "big indie events" by first timers like this, dunno how many remember the LaPorte Indiana fiasco back in 09. Hope it goes well but for an event this stacked I'm looking with bated breath for the time being, especially since it's in god knows where Minnesota so dunno how many people this will attract

Also the new Team Scream truck is fire engine themed, can't read the name though, pulled it from an Instagram video

19073722_996740740463322_648920990_n.jpg

EDIT 3: Also Devin seems to have a tradition of running the previous scheme of Barbarian in Miami since this year he's running the 2014-2016 Ford Superduty body and not the Chevy Silverado one he used this season

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Pink Guy said:

Lesse if I can count them all down

From back to front

1. Higher Education (driven by our boy Preston)
  2. Overkill Evolution
  3. Black Stallion
  4. Iron Warrior
  5. Incinerator
  6. Bigfoot
  7. Snake Bite
  8. Rat Nasty
  9. Monster Patrol
  10. Bounty Hunter
  11. Scarlet Bandit
  12. Midnight Rider
  13. Nitro Menace
  14. Jailbird
  15. Samson
  16. Temperature Rising
  17. Anger Management
  18. Rislone Defender

I'm always suspicious of these "big indie events" by first timers like this, dunno how many remember the LaPorte Indiana fiasco back in 09. Hope it goes well but for an event this stacked I'm looking with bated breath for the time being, especially since it's in god knows where Minnesota so dunno how many people this will attract

I think this will go fine; the guys behind seem to really want to give the people a good show. I know that a few trucks couldn't make it and since the promoters said 18 trucks they'd just keep finding more trucks to make up for the ones lost.