Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" 2K17 Thread

New for Foxboro: All 14 trucks will compete in all three competitions; Racing, "Two Wheel Tricks" (wheelies, stoppies, moonwalks, bicycles, anything you can think of), and Freestyle. I'm personally a huge fan of this, I don't know about y'all.

43 minutes ago, Michael Alford said:

New for Foxboro: All 14 trucks will compete in all three competitions; Racing, "Two Wheel Tricks" (wheelies, stoppies, moonwalks, bicycles, anything you can think of), and Freestyle. I'm personally a huge fan of this, I don't know about y'all.

I'm quite fond of the best trick idea honestly. See who has the most guts and control. I know people will complain because "ITS NOT TEH REEL RACIN!" but I can dig that.

Annual Foxboro review/rant post. 

Gates for the pit party opened at 2:30. Every single driver was on break until 3:00. Lines started getting shut down at 4:30 and the pit party ended at 5:30. Half of the time was lost. Almost made it on the big screen and got a Digger Disc but I wasn't in my seat when the announcer came up to my dad. Racing was cool, no real highlights I guess. The Two Wheel Skill competition has potential to be the highlight of the show if they don't change it for a while. Camden had a helluva move where he balanced the truck on the ramp like Tyler Menninga does. Adam had one of the biggest wow factors of the show. Freestyle was incredible. Nobody went easy. 110% from everyone. Buddy had a great run but honestly he shouldn't have held the lead as long as he did. Chuck and Adam both had better runs. Adam spent like half the night upside-down. They just left trucks everywhere and Ryan didn't have a clear backflip ramp but he almost went for it anyway. He most likely would have ended up on top of Mutant. Despite my complaints, it was still a 10/10 show and it keeps getting better every year. 

We just had Temp Rising and Anger Management here in Bemijdi, them guys run hard. Also @Jester, hub broke and when he went around the corner it rolled off, seen it happen abunch of times, not too uncommon