Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" 2K17 Thread

Current Results at West Lebanon, can't say I'm surprised with Freestyle, but as for Racing, I'll be damned:

https://www.monsterjam.com/en-US/results/west-lebanon-ny-july-16-19-lebanon-valley-speedway

(Really though, Bryce has been ON FIRE ever since his 8th place run in the World Finals. If this guy doesn't get "Most Improved Driver" at the end of the year, then I don't know who does.)

7 hours ago, TheRetroStyle said:

Current Results at West Lebanon, can't say I'm surprised with Freestyle, but as for Racing, I'll be damned:

https://www.monsterjam.com/en-US/results/west-lebanon-ny-july-16-19-lebanon-valley-speedway

(Really though, Bryce has been ON FIRE ever since his 8th place run in the World Finals. If this guy doesn't get "Most Improved Driver" at the end of the year, then I don't know who does.)

I'll admit that Bryce has been better since the World Finals, but maybe it's that he's better in stadiums over arenas. 

UPDATE REGARDING YESTERDAY'S PERFORMANCE AT WEST LEB: Apparently the Racing Finals was cancelled due to rain, but Freestyle went on......can somebody explain?

Either way, Racing went down to Chuck and Neil. I'd assume Chuck would get the upper hand. Bryce and Buddy couldn't make it out for Freestyle, and Adam took the win again.

THE LINE UP FOR MEXICO CITY IS UP

AND AH MAHHHHH GOD

It's interesting.

1. Grave Digger® (Tyler Menninga)
  2. Max-D™ (Colton Eichelberger)
  3. Zombie (Tyler Groth)
  4. El Toro Loco (Mark List)
  5. Blue Thunder (Bryce Kenny)
  6. Monster Mutt Rottweiller (Cynthia Gauthier)
  7. Scooby-Doo (Myranda Cozad)
  8. Megladon (Travis Groth)

The thing that i'm most exited for is THAT I'M GOING TO SEE TYLER MENINGA IN DIGGER!! YES YES YES!!!

I want to guess that Tyler, Mark, Cozad & Colton will be running with their normal chassis

As for the Groth brothers, i'm curious as how Megalodon will look and one of their chassis

For Cynthia i guess they'll just put the Rotwailler body on Cynthia's Dalmition chassis (I hope they keep the red rims)

And as for Bryce, i'm really intriged to what they will use, i want to guess, they'll put the Blue Thunder body on Mohawk Warrior chassis?

1 hour ago, Edy said:

AND AH MAHHHHH GOD

It's interesting.

3. Zombie (Tyler Groth)

The thing that i'm most exited for is THAT I'M GOING TO SEE TYLER MENINGA IN DIGGER!! YES YES YES!!!

I want to guess that Tyler, Mark, Cozad & Colton will be running with their normal chassis

As for the Groth brothers, i'm curious as how Megalodon will look and one of their chassis

For Cynthia i guess they'll just put the Rotwailler body on Cynthia's Dalmition chassis (I hope they keep the red rims)

And as for Bryce, i'm really intriged to what they will use, i want to guess, they'll put the Blue Thunder body on Mohawk Warrior chassis?

I checked and I think they changed it because it says Bryce is driving GCMW, Cynthia in her MMD, Tyler Groth in Zombie and Travis Groth in NEA

4 hours ago, Edy said:

AND AH MAHHHHH GOD

It's interesting.

3. Zombie (Tyler Groth)

So this means Cynthia will run every monster mutt this year. ?

10 hours ago, MoreMonsterJam said:

I checked and I think they changed it because it says Bryce is driving GCMW, Cynthia in her MMD, Tyler Groth in Zombie and Travis Groth in NEA

Have any proof?

31 minutes ago, StarksDoesMonsterJam said:

Ik the gif is bad but what i did was i hit the translate option to english and to prove that his post is inspect element is i refreshed the page and the trucks were the same and if u look i have the mexico option selected whilst he has the US Selected meaning his pic is false :)

I assume by Inspect Element you mean you are accusing him of going in and editing what the page says? Because If you go to the lineup on the US site, it's exactly what he says it is, but if you go to the lineup on the Spanish site it's different. It's pretty obvious one was updated at some point and the other wasn't, or someone entered information into one incorrectly. So no, his pic isn't false. look for yourself.

https://www.monsterjam.com/en-US/events/mexico-city-mx

https://www.monsterjam.com/es-MX/events/ciudad-de-mexico-mexico