Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" 2K17 Thread

3 hours ago, StarksDoesMonsterJam said:

Yep Thats Inspect Element bro

2 hours ago, NavySonicShell said:

I assume by Inspect Element you mean you are accusing him of going in and editing what the page says? Because If you go to the lineup on the US site, it's exactly what he says it is, but if you go to the lineup on the Spanish site it's different. It's pretty obvious one was updated at some point and the other wasn't, or someone entered information into one incorrectly. So no, his pic isn't false. look for yourself.

https://www.monsterjam.com/en-US/events/mexico-city-mx

https://www.monsterjam.com/es-MX/events/ciudad-de-mexico-mexico

oh okay thanks both of you then.

Tuesday went normal at West Leb. Bryce made it to the Finals again, beating out Adam in the Semis (Yep, you read that right.) Neil would take him out in the Finals, while, for the third time in a row, Adam won Freestyle.

I'll flip out if Bryce caps it off with a win tonight.

3 hours ago, TheRetroStyle said:

Tuesday went normal at West Leb. Bryce made it to the Finals again, beating out Adam in the Semis (Yep, you read that right.) Neil would take him out in the Finals, while, for the third time in a row, Adam won Freestyle.

I went to sundays show and i really hope bryce pulls a win

4 hours ago, TheRetroStyle said:

Thanks for keeping us updated!

Wednesday Update for West Leb:

Racing:

Sadly, Bryce lost in the Semis to Chuck :(. Neil would take out the bull in the Finals that was never done on Monday. Adam would take a surprising defeat to Chuck in Round 1, while the same three competitors who have lost in Round 1 in the past three shows (Candice, Buddy, and J.R.) lost once again. Overall a good final bracket in West Leb.

Freestyle:

I'll start off by saying that this week proved to be a nightmare for Buddy; for the second time, he was out for Freestyle due to mechanical problems. Those that did Freestyle, however, were all able to lay down a great run. In the end, Adam completed the pack with his fourth and final Freestyle win at West Leb.

It was an amazing week of action, and I can't wait to find out what Stafford Springs has in store for us all this year. I'm just curious to know if Scott will run his World Finals body again...

I don't quite fully understand why Team KCM has done such rapid expansion and change. Seriously one year ago it was just Wicked, and now we have three new trucks and Wicked is now Jacked Up. I mean Kreg doesn't really run any specific tours, certainly not Monster Jam, so I don't know where the money to cover all these trucks are coming from

4 hours ago, Hagan Moskau said:

I think Todd Morey is driving Jacked. He posted a Pit Party pic in the 'Jacked" jumpsuit, so yeah.

That and the truck has all the sponsors that Morey runs (Bubba Burger and UNOH)

Yes Todd is driving Jacked Up. Kreg has accumlated so many parts and trucks (have to remember he gets double the income from the fact that he also runs a big deal down in Aussie, as well as all of his employees are family with normal jobs so i dont think he really pays them). But Kregs shop has just been full of parts and he makes his own frames so I imagine its pretty easy for him to just throw trucks together. I dont really know why such a sudden expansion but I think its pretty cool to see Kreg coming back so full force all of a sudden. And I wouldnt be surprised with Todd on board if Kreg tries to make a push to get his trucks into Monster Jam next year which I think would be pretty cool as well. Either way, I love Kreg and its awesome to see him kickin butt these days.