Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" 2K17 Thread

I had a thought: what if Hot Wheels keeps making trucks, just not ones that run with MJ, or ones that aren't licensed with MJ? Like Bigfoot, Ballistic, etc. MJ doesn't owns the molds HW uses. Or what if Hot Wheels signs a contract with Monster Nationals or Throwdown? That'd be pretty sweet. 

• Upvote 1

48 minutes ago, bkelly said:

I had a thought: what if Hot Wheels keeps making trucks, just not ones that run with MJ, or ones that aren't licensed with MJ? Like Bigfoot, Ballistic, etc. MJ doesn't owns the molds HW uses. Or what if Hot Wheels signs a contract with Monster Nationals or Throwdown? That'd be pretty sweet. 

i have a feeling they might do this. they have the base for the monster trucks already, just different bodies/paints is all

just got home from hagerstown. gary went out with style with the CC team winning racing, qaud wars, and freestyle with wheelies going to pablo. steven almost rolled in racing just barely saving it and had a great fs run

• Like 1

In regards to the whole Monster Jam toy thing: as long as Scott is still driving in Monster Jam, I'm happy. He's been one of my favorite drivers ever since he started driving Firestorm and he's just such a good freestyler imo.

1 hour ago, Garrett Hanson said:

i'm surprised no one has made updated Straight Up Racing Trucks for ROR.
overall hopfully the design for both trucks will be unique.

i tried when i was lesser experienced lad. Been meaning to see what i can do. Might be awhile tho.

1 hour ago, EightBitMS said:

Apparently the driver of Toxic, Cory Snyder, is coming to MJ. Set to drive MMR in Sunrise and Tampa, don't know about anywhere else.

He's been running for Team Vaters recently (Blue Thunder and MMR have been on Vaters chassis). I think JR Seasock is now running for Zane's team in Master of Disaster full time so Cory is filling his place

18 hours ago, Pink Guy said:

He's been running for Team Vaters recently (Blue Thunder and MMR have been on Vaters chassis). I think JR Seasock is now running for Zane's team in Master of Disaster full time so Cory is filling his place

Was really hoping that Preston would be driving for those shows but still nice to see Cory around