Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" 2K17 Thread

24 minutes ago, EightBitMS said:

Extremely hate the BB&T Center, "doesn't want dirt in the ice" THEY TAKE OUT THE ICE AND PUT WOOD DOWN UNDER THE DIRT DUMBASSES

Well damn, another year of concrete...

http://imgur.com/a/a5hCs

I dont think your allowed to use dumb*ss in this website its so sensitive I already got 1 strike lol

1 hour ago, EightBitMS said:

Extremely hate the BB&T Center, "doesn't want dirt in the ice" THEY TAKE OUT THE ICE AND PUT WOOD DOWN UNDER THE DIRT DUMBASSES

Well damn, another year of concrete...

http://imgur.com/a/a5hCs

I just don't even get WHY they still try to have shows there. With this it'll be much harder to do a Triple Threat Show, and Florida already has plenty of venues to do shows, and as far as I know this is the only venue FELD runs that will not allow dirt

2 hours ago, Pink Guy said:

I just don't even get WHY they still try to have shows there. With this it'll be much harder to do a Triple Threat Show, and Florida already has plenty of venues to do shows, and as far as I know this is the only venue FELD runs that will not allow dirt

Santiago, Chile (Movistar Arena) didnt have dirt too 

ilcxj3s.jpg

1 hour ago, Pink Guy said:

Curious to see how the speedsters and ATVs will play out. Plus how these drivers adapt to this new course. 

Edited by steiale

Just now, steiale said:

I believe the show in Chile not that long ago did not allow dirt on their floor

1 hour ago, Swegliner849 said:

Santiago, Chile (Movistar Arena) didnt have dirt too 

Totally forgot about that, my bad! Still though that show was the first of its kind in Chile, so MAYBE it could get dirt in there if they returned, with Sunrise however this confirms dirt will never be there

3 hours ago, Pink Guy said:

They literally have American Airlines Arena 40 minutes away. They are doing an arena show in Tampa next week, sad I can't drive out there.

1 hour ago, steiale said:

Curious to see how the speedsters and ATVs will play out. Plus how these drivers adapt to this new course. 

Talked to Mark List at the Sunday Pit Party last year, said that he was going way too big for a concrete show, they told him to slow down :P