Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" 2K17 Thread

Well, it's that time again, time for Monster Jam to announce the new line-ups, trucks, and other shenanigans while the independents roll out for what ever they'll be doing.

But speaking of Monster Jam, the people at the Monster Jam website jumped the gun a little bit early and posted most of the 2017 stops along with the trucks driving at the events. I believe the #MoreMonsterJam stops are in it as it includes some arena dates with no trucks in them.

http://www.monsterjam.com/en-US/tickets

Also, the Monster Jam live event on Facebook is almost an hour away. So it'll be pretty interesting to see what'll come out for this year. https://www.facebook.com/MonsterJam

i totally won this round

Just a few things I saw.. This is just what I saw a read. It might not be right. This did just come out so it could very easily be changed.

Drivers not in any line ups:  Krmel, Balhan, Duhon, McDonald, Miller, Soza, Zimmer, and Nicole.

- Coty and Morgan running stadiums

- 2 Madusa Trucks listed

- 3 New trucks listed for FS1 it seems cause theres 3 spots left. dunno...

- Duhon not with Monster Jam apparently.

- RAGE, THWF, GMG, Ramers, and Neil moved to East (from what I saw which wasn't much)

- Theres 2 separate line ups for the East other than FS1. One with Dennis and Ryan, and one with Adam and Neil.

- No Miami once again. 

- FS1 back to Arlington, Orlando's back to normal.

- New Orleans is on FS1 and that means TV time :D

- Doomsday dun disappeared. Rumored that the "TBA" driver has his own truck now (new) and has left Doomsderp.

- Scott's Brand New Truck Slinger (confirmed)

- Indianapolis has a new date

- 4 Anaheim shows -___-

- 4 Women in the secound Atlanta show  

Featuring: Grave Digger driven by Morgan Kane, Max-D driven by Tom Meents, Gas Monkey Garage driven by BJ Johnson, Pirate's Curse driven by Steven Sims Jr, Lucas Oil Crusader driven by Linsey Weenk, Soldier Fortune driven by Chad Fortune, Stone Crusher, Hooked driven by Bryan Wright, Avenger driven by Jim Koehler, Brutus driven by Brad Allen, Fluffy driven by Kevin King , Slinger driven by Scott Hartsock, Saigon Shaker driven by Ryan Disharoon, Trucks/drivers subject to change.

Son of a nice lady (God dammit, Jon!)! Another year great line-ups being missed! Thanks a lot New Orleans gangs.

sorry for the double post but how do you know if the shows will be televised? and also on the sneak peak with chad fortune he said something about the jumps being bigger does that mean that the courses will be different then what they have been running or just made bigger? and also cant wait for the sioux falls show the lineup is amazing cant wait to see wild thing 

Grave Digger driven by Randy Brown, Northern Nightmare driven by Cam McQueen, Nitro Menace driven by Darren Migues, Jailbird driven by Kaylyn Migues, Midnight Rider driven by Tom Herzog, Wild Thang driven by Doug Charles, Trucks/drivers subject to change.