Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" 2K17 Thread

Just now, Charlie H. said:

I swear some of that stuff will go down in a cringe compilation. And those two "hosts" are so stiff and forced, it's like having two cardboard cutouts with a playback track

They only said "Mexico City will have 3 shows" and that's it

I dunno, i didn't wathced it from the start, what did they said?

More on that new Monster Jam video game, Gamespot lists it as a PS4, Xbox One game that will be developed and published by Maximum Games whom has also published titles such as American Truck Simulator, Myst, and the Farming Simulator games. *Release date of October 21st, 2016

I do agree though that the whole thing felt very forced and stiff. But when you're a family friendly company, you've gotta do what you gotta do.

Just now, Goldberg6734 said:

More on that new Monster Jam video game, Gamespot lists it as a PS4, Xbox One game as it will be developed and published by Maximum Games whom has also published titles such as American Truck Simulator, Myst, and the Farming Simulator games. 

I do agree though that the whole thing felt very forced and stiff. But when you're a family friendly company, you've gotta do what you've gotta do.

I guess but... god did they get annoying quick

3 minutes ago, Goldberg6734 said:

More on that new Monster Jam video game, Gamespot lists it as a PS4, Xbox One game that will be developed and published by Maximum Games whom has also published titles such as American Truck Simulator, Myst, and the Farming Simulator games. 

The point here is

What is the budget

If it's not PC it sucks