Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" 2K17 Thread

bandicam_2016_09_07_21_23_41_389.jpg

I would just like to appluad Mostha Jahm with this amazing new track. Probably the best design ever seen in life and I cant wait to see it in real life!! fELD you did a great job with the design, its nothing like last years what so ever! hype guys :D! 

(this was all a troll)

I just got back watching the facebook livestream.
dear god was it cringy too watch (i'm not kinding).
I mean seriously, the tracks SUCK!!!
The new trucks are pretty cool BUT there's a dirt crew truck rip-off.
I mean the centeral tour is ok, not gonna lie.
overall, feld just sucks at the tracks, and mostly trucks (I guess)

lol, it's okay when Bill Payne makes a Grave Digger clone and dog bodied trucks, but its the world's biggest sin when monster jam makes a dump truck?

oh yeah, i forgot, monster jam is the pure evil and can do no right. sorry.

monster truck fans are incredible.

• Upvote 5

2 minutes ago, Double.D ッ said:

lol, it's okay when Bill Payne makes a Grave Digger clone and dog bodied trucks, but its the world's biggest sin when monster jam makes a dump truck?

oh yeah, i forgot, monster jam is the pure evil and can do no right. sorry.

monster truck fans are incredible.

To be fair I also think Identity Theft is insipid. I'm an equal hater of half baked ideas. Honestly though I'm more mad at that they may call it "Dump Truck" like... At least get a CAT dealership and call it the CAT Heavy Loader or something

Just now, Charlie H. said:

To be fair I also think Identity Theft is insipid. I'm an equal hater of half baked ideas. Honestly though I'm more mad at that they may call it "Dump Truck" like... At least get a CAT dealership and call it the CAT Heavy Loader or something

its most likely not going to be called dump truck, if you watched the livestream every truck name had a trademark beside it besides shark and dump truck (which are very general terms that cannot be trademarked), meaning they're probably just place holders.

2 minutes ago, Double.D ッ said:

its most likely not going to be called dump truck, if you watched the livestream every truck name had a trademark beside it besides shark and dump truck (which are very general terms that cannot be trademarked), meaning they're probably just place holders.

I mean... True but... Dragon and Zombie

So many anniversaries this coming year, shall we go over the list?

Monster Jam's 25th

Grave Digger's 35th

Gunslinger's 25th

Avenger's 20th (hope they do something big for it)

Tom Meent's 20th behind the wheel

Is there anymore?

13 minutes ago, Chris B said:

Grave Digger's 35th

They'd be insane to not do anything for Digger's 35th Anniversary, even if it's just a huge encore, especially since there might still be the possibility that Dennis retires after this coming year. It is extremely odd that they haven't even mentioned it yet. Hopefully if they do decide to run special bodies for the 35th Anniversary, they've learned their lesson from the 30th Anny bodies. Just add on to the current Digger scheme. Don't redesign the whole body, just base it off of the older bodies if you really want to make a noticeable change; no purple, stacked name, like this:

gravedigger10.jpg

Probably not going to happen but it's fun to think about what would happen if Feld actually listened to the fans.