Theme Song Changes?

Helvigster

Welp, I think some trucks need a theme song change, won't lie.

If there's one truck that I think really needs a theme song change, it's Northern Nightmare. I personally don't like "Oh Canada" because it just... eugh. It just doesn't sound fit, to be honest.

Why not change the song to Fifty Mission Cap by The Hip? What about Working for the Weekend by Loverboy? Maybe Tom Sawyer by Rush?

Another truck that I think needs a theme song change is Titan. I detest the remix of "In The Air Tonight" I think Phil Collins's version is much better.

Any other theme songs that need changed that you guys can think of?

7 hours ago, LeMaddog said:

Scooby Doo's theme song is annoying imo. The only song I ever liked from MxPx was their version of Kids in America.

To me that theme's a meh. Why don't they just use the intro from What's New Scooby Doo instead? At least that theme is great.

Scooby Doo shouldn't even be a truck imo. The truck's only there just because of the body style. I remember back in April when I went to my hometown First Ontario Centre, Scooby Doo was there. I don't remember who drove it, but eh... the fans just had that look of "oh man that body is great" and nothing more, nothing less.