Literally just got in. How do I start playing?

JoeyC2

You're going to need either Rigs of Rods 0.37.126, or 0.4. I would start with just 0.37 so that you both can get acclimated to how everything works:

Rigs of Rods 0.37

The trucks are found in the V4 pack which is on the site:

V4 Pack

There are two ways of installing trucks into the game: Either put the zip in the "packs" folder in Documents/Rigs of Rods/packs, or extract the zip into the "vehicles" folder, and then clear and regen the cache in the advanced tab of the Rigs of Rods configurator.

If you want to add an addon truck, the second method is easier because you can just extract the zip into the vehicles folder which would already contain the base V4 files, or just drag the zip into the vehicles folder itself. 

Tracks can either be put in packs, or terrains, remaining as zips.

19 hours ago, Jon Cannon said:

You're going to need either Rigs of Rods 0.37.126, or 0.4. I would start with just 0.37 so that you both can get acclimated to how everything works:

Rigs of Rods 0.37

The trucks are found in the V4 pack which is on the site:

V4 Pack

There are two ways of installing trucks into the game: Either put the zip in the "packs" folder in Documents/Rigs of Rods/packs, or extract the zip into the "vehicles" folder, and then clear and regen the cache in the advanced tab of the Rigs of Rods configurator.

If you want to add an addon truck, the second method is easier because you can just extract the zip into the vehicles folder which would already contain the base V4 files, or just drag the zip into the vehicles folder itself. 

Tracks can either be put in packs, or terrains, remaining as zips.

I'm new too I have rigs of rods 0.37 already how do I go reverse?!

12 minutes ago, Imagine_Dragons_fan said:

because nobody wants to take the time to fix all the trucks 

Spreading this to make everyone else sound lazy is really wrong. It's not easy to go in and redo the hundreds of trucks to work, and make sure there are no issues with any of them. Also, why would we use 38 when there is 39 and even 40? This false information is what begins false rumors that shouldn't be started in the first place.

Just now, Mark Colineri said:

Spreading this to make everyone else sound lazy is really wrong. It's not easy to go in and redo the hundreds of trucks to work, and make sure there are no issues with any of them. Also, why would we use 38 when there is 39 and even 40? This false information is what begins false rumors that shouldn't be started in the first place.

sorry i didnt mean it like that i didnt mean to make it sound like everyone is lazy, i coulda reworded it better