Xtermigator

Spence88

6 hours ago, Imagine_Dragons_fan said:

use the correct formatting for requesting trucks/tracks

4 hours ago, Joey B. said:

Yes. You don't just make a request and say "please make *truck name*" or something like that. You have to do it the right way.

So instead of just telling him what to do, Why not just help out this new guy by posting a link to the form. And if you're on a mobile device, you don't have to comment on every new post... 

Anyway, here is the link for the form that I mentioned. Please use this when making requests. 

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, steiale said:

So instead of just telling him what to do, Why not just help out this new guy by posting a link to the form. And if you're on a mobile device, you don't have to comment on every new post... 

Anyway, here is the link for the form that I mentioned. Please use this when making requests. 

I guarantee you he's gonna be like one of the other new guys and he'll just keep asking people to make trucks alot. I don't have any hope.

12 hours ago, Spence88 said:

Someone please make Xtermigator 2016

I'm gonna assume your just new to the website and using Blender, but you know how to use ROR. If you really want to make Xtermigator 2016 without the headache of learning how to use Blender, refer to Zonr's cloning tutorial and Nitro Psycho truck tutorial. Both are on Sim Monsters... somewhere.