RoR vs. BeamNG.drive

Doomed User

RoR vs. BeamNG.drive  

36 members have voted

1. 1. RoR vs. BeamNG.drive

• RoR, for detail in the maps and trucks (lacking BeamNG.drive level realism)
    • BeamNG.drive, for the detail in the physics and realism (lacking RoR level detail in maps and trucks)

BeamNG Is an early access game, meaning its not completed yet, that being said multiplayer is still to come, as they are still updating about every month or so with new things. as far as a pc running it, most computers have more than enough CPU power to run it, and if your are over 16, or exactly 16, you can work to buy a cheap GPU like a GT 740 that can run BeamNG no problem at medium settings at 1080p. 

AMD FX 8320E 3.9 ghz. gt 740 = 70 fps at medium settings.

• Upvote 1

Rigs of Rods is just suited better for what Sim-Monsters needs right now. I do think BeamNG is the better game and has the most realism in looks for both vehicles and terrains (ever since they cut gabester from touching physics). The UI is super clean and the game is much more user-friendly when it comes to modding. You can literally edit maps/terrains seamlessly while still playing the game. 

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, Josh2007 said:

dude it just my opinion

21 hours ago, Josh2007 said:

Rigs of rods of course because it great on all computer

I think you got this wrong.

A fact is something that has been said and can be proven to be true.

An opinion is something that has been said that is bias or cannot be proven in any way.

Your statement is not an opinion, and it's a false fact.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

sorry for the bump but the CRD monster truck is now on the Beamng mod repository. only 1 body with 2 skins but is fully breakable. no official logos or names on it but a pack will restore them and the rest of the bodies and skins will be in their own pack for download as well.

well what i have seen is that beamng drive has real physics and great graphics. but the game lags alot for some people. rigs of rods has great detail in some maps and hes ok physics. i had a bad computer and ran both. beamng was very laggy and no matter how low my graphics where the game still lagged alot. rigs of rods was ok a first. not alot of lag to it but all i had to do is turn my graphics down. after that the game ran very well. the only thing that lagged was having 4 or more trucks in the game and people spawning in multiplayer. even with a bad computer ror online still worked fine.

so im going with rigs of rods on this one