.38-39 users, help

Elias

Question

8 answers to this question

15 minutes ago, LeMaddog said:

Upgrade. It's 2016, everyone should be on 4.0. Prefer modernism over nostalgia, boys.

yeah but the tracks that i want to use arnt capable with 4.0 and im to lazy to learn how to export tracks to 4.0

1 minute ago, Imagine_Dragons_fan said:

yeah but the tracks that i want to use arnt capable with 4.0 and im to lazy to learn how to export tracks to 4.0

Then that's your problem if your lazy to learn how to export tracks. Everyone, and I mean EVERYONE, should move to 4.0. Enough of .37, .38 and .39. This is a new era, and every single one of us should be moving to 4.0.

And if someone comes over here and says "Oi, don't tell people what to do!" I'm telling people to do the right thing. Like I said, modernism over nostalgia.

how is it my problem if i dont want to learn about 4.0 if i never said i wanted to move to 4.0 im happy with .37 or .38 i shouldnt be forced to move to 4.0, when theres a good amount of tracks/trucks made that work with 4.0 then id be happy to move but for now im sticking with the older versions 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, LeMaddog said:

Upgrade. It's 2016, everyone should be on 4.0. Prefer modernism over nostalgia, boys.

52 minutes ago, LeMaddog said:

Then that's your problem if your lazy to learn how to export tracks. Everyone, and I mean EVERYONE, should move to 4.0. Enough of .37, .38 and .39. This is a new era, and every single one of us should be moving to 4.0.

And if someone comes over here and says "Oi, don't tell people what to do!" I'm telling people to do the right thing. Like I said, modernism over nostalgia.

You wouldn't even be saying "move to 0.4" if it wasn't me saying to get it. I gave you that opinion (that 0.4 was better) and you actually tried to fight me on it.

Your second post is not just wrong, but very cringy. It's not like 1) you can't have 2 versions of RoR, like me, and 2) stick to 0.3x for now until support is COMPLETELY cut off, meaning it becomes outdated and trucks/tracks are not being released for it anymore.

And like Mark said in the past, how is it right to apply the label of "lazy" just because someone doesn't wanna upgrade? This is the same situation with next-gen vs last-gen consoles, people fighting, saying "oh move to next-gen or else you can't do this that and the other thing" and "last-gen is so much better I'd rather loose support on this than move to next-gen."

And who says moving to 0.4 is doing the right thing? Maybe people are just not gonna install it right away because they know 0.4.7 is coming out with the quickness, and it would be stupid to waste time and computer space installing, then quickly uninstalling 0.4.5.1/0.4.6?

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Mr. Self Destruct said:

You wouldn't even be saying "move to 0.4" if it wasn't me saying to get it. I gave you that opinion (that 0.4 was better) and you actually tried to fight me on it.

Your second post is not just wrong, but very cringy. It's not like 1) you can't have 2 versions of RoR, like me, and 2) stick to 0.3x for now until support is COMPLETELY cut off, meaning it becomes outdated and trucks/tracks are not being released for it anymore.

And like Mark said in the past, how is it right to apply the label of "lazy" just because someone doesn't wanna upgrade? This is the same situation with next-gen vs last-gen consoles, people fighting, saying "oh move to next-gen or else you can't do this that and the other thing" and "last-gen is so much better I'd rather loose support on this than move to next-gen."

And who says moving to 0.4 is doing the right thing? Maybe people are just not gonna install it right away because they know 0.4.7 is coming out with the quickness, and it would be stupid to waste time and computer space installing, then quickly uninstalling 0.4.5.1/0.4.6?

Alright, let's break this down into parts.

The reason why I first tried to fight you with going to 4.0 was because I was preferring nostalgia over modernism. However, after I thought about it, I thought I made a pretty good decision of upgrading, and look at me now.

Cringy? Dude, really? I have two versions of ROR (.38 and .4) and I find .4 more enjoyable now. I stopped playing .37 a while back because I only felt more than obligated to install it in the first place.

Because it is right. Let me tell you a story: When I was 10 still in peewee, I was still playing on a lower line than the first because I didn't think I had it in me to play on the top line and lead the team. That was until I got convinced by my coach to practice a bit harder, and I would fit on the top line, and I did. Oh yeah, and leave consoles out of this. This is PC gaming.

DUDE. When I said upgrading to .4, I wasn't trying to convince people to move to a specific version of .4. I said it simply "move to .4" I didn't care what version of .4 they were using.

Anyway, I'm gonna abandon this thread and we're gonna take this crap to either the PM's or Discord, 'cause I believe EVERYONE ON THIS SITE should be upgrading.