Show your Diggers Chapter 52

rockgod88

i decided to atleast try and make an effort in duplicating to see if it would work and it did so i went and uploaded my custom obsession, im planning on doing the same for obsessed but dont have the time. was going to make this a surprise but the screenshot wont work so might as well show what it looks like

gav2TbW.png

6 minutes ago, Mr. Self Destruct said:

Welp, new tires for this. Didn't feel like uploading a new version, so I replaced the file in Mediafire. Should still be the same link. But now it has dem smexi Goodyears, courtesy of Mr. Dough.

And also I have this:

Anybody?

blacksmith looks good.
and that avenger pack?
I got 1 thing.
we need more avengers darn it.
i'm joking.

8 minutes ago, Mr. Self Destruct said:

Welp, new tires for this. Didn't feel like uploading a new version, so I replaced the file in Mediafire. Should still be the same link. But now it has dem smexi Goodyears, courtesy of Mr. Dough.

And also I have this:

Anybody?

The blacksmith is looking pretty nice and all but Garrett's kinda right even though he's joking and all some new Avengers will never hurt the community!!

8 minutes ago, DroppedSilver0 said:

The blacksmith is looking pretty nice and all but Garrett's kinda right even though he's joking and all some new Avengers will never hurt the community!!

We need new Zombies god dammit!!!!!!!

I agree but we need new Zombie packs m8. Or new 2016 or 2017 trucks. Or even, 2016 TRACKS.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Joey B. said:

We need new Zombies god dammit!!!!!!!

I agree but we need new Zombie packs m8. Or new 2016 or 2017 trucks. Or even, 2016 TRACKS.

Personally I hate Zombie. The driver (Bari Musswair I think) is cool, but I hate the atmosphere and the appearance of the truck, and the hype it raised.

18 minutes ago, DroppedSilver0 said:

Garrett's kinda right even though he's joking and all some new Avengers will never hurt the community!!

21 minutes ago, Garrett Hanson said:

we need more avengers darn it.

The pack is getting boring to make. I dunno, maybe I'll pick it back up again with more enthusiasm, but for now I need a break from it if I'm gonna finish it.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Mr. Self Destruct said:

Personally I hate Zombie. The driver (Bari Musswair I think) is cool, but I hate the atmosphere and the appearance of the truck, and the hype it raised.

The pack is getting boring to make. I dunno, maybe I'll pick it back up again with more enthusiasm, but for now I need a break from it if I'm gonna finish it.

U HATE ZOMBIE?! GO TO HEEEELLL

Honestly, it's your opinion. I have no problem with it.