Show your Diggers Chapter 52

rockgod88

12 minutes ago, steiale said:

On that old Sting Truck (at least I think it was Sting...) is that a new Ford front clip from Andrew, or is that an older one from like Edy's Madusa 2000? It looks new, but I can't really tell.

1. You are correct, it's the WCW Stinger truck that Bigfoot ran; though I will also be doing a little something else with it.
2. I honestly don't know, Tom P. sent me that awhile back after he decided he wasn't gonna finish it. It's been sitting in my projects folder for over 2 years now, so I figured what the heck.

1 hour ago, Mr. Beardman said:

Well um, it's been awhile since I've posted much of anything in here, so please allow me to make up for lost time.......
I'll let you guys figure out just what I've got going on, and this is just a small sample of what I've got in store for this community....... 

#GraveWho?

Do I spy a sudden impact in there!?

8 hours ago, Mr. Beardman said:

Well um, it's been awhile since I've posted much of anything in here, so please allow me to make up for lost time.......

I'll let you guys figure out just what I've got going on, and this is just a small sample of what I've got in store for this community....... 

#GraveWho?

I really like the vette front clip... Gives it a different appearance than most. At least i think its a vette front clip.

Edited by Jon Cannon

4 hours ago, Mr. Beardman said:

#GraveWho?

Correct me if I'm wrong but the 2nd truck is the Twisted Dragon truck-vette right? All look great and I can't wait to see the finished truck.

Edited by GeneralJudges

12 hours ago, ShawnVallance said:

Well, this is a good attempt at the actual logo, but you may want to refer to this for some help:

Hopefully that can help out. :)

Definitely helps me out! I was still working on it, making some minor edits, but I felt like the blood on the ribbon/lettering could use some work, and the GD logo needs some fixing. It's a little dull, and because it wasn't a PNG, I did a pretty sh*t job getting the whitr backing off, because it blended in with the actual logo...

Any who, I will definitely fix this soon, but I will give you a hint on what my project actually is:

It's not Grave Digger 20th Anniversary.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, GeneralJudges said:

Correct me if I'm wrong but the 2nd truck is the Twisted Dragon truck-vette right? All look great and I can't wait to see the finished truck.

Yes, the second one is Twisted Dragon; matter of fact, that one is the closest to being done seeing as how I have the paint finished.
faf29cc52a.jpg

• Upvote 6

Hey beardman, it may be my bad eyes but it looks like there's faces missing on parts of the chassis of that square body suv truck. They all look great, bud! Think I know most of them but the one under twisted dragon is driving me nuts. Feel like I SHOULD know it but dont...

1 hour ago, Mr. Self Destruct said:

A lot of visible changes to the logo, including the sharpening and fixing of the Grave Digger logo, adding a lot more blood to the ribbon, and making the letters drip down a lot more.

Keep givin' me suggestions, I wanna improve as much as I can!!!

That looks great, may have to use it in a project when its done....

Edited by Jon Cannon

17 minutes ago, PM Customs said:

Hey beardman, it may be my bad eyes but it looks like there's faces missing on parts of the chassis of that square body suv truck. They all look great, bud! Think I know most of them but the one under twisted dragon is driving me nuts. Feel like I SHOULD know it but dont...

Nope, it's not your eyes, there are inside out faces; a lot of these projects have been sitting for a while, and I figured it was high time to get them finished.

And it would funny if you knew what the one under TD was since it's a custom lol, but it is somewhat based off of a truck that is currently running.

12 hours ago, Edy said:

Amazing Render! If you made it in Blender, you should post a tutorial on how you made it :rolleyes: Fantastic!

Thanks! It's my first render. I did make it in Blender, although I used 2.76b because none of this seemed possible in 2.49b. When I learn a bit more, maybe I'll make a tutorial. But for now if you have any specific questions, PM me and maybe I'll be able to help (I don't know much though)

Speaking of the newest Blender, does anyone know if there are any OGRE/RoR tools for it? It's way nicer than 2.49b.

3 minutes ago, xyrose said:

I'd love to see it finished, but if you got bored making it, its whatever I guess.

It'll get finished, but not soon, probably not until I get a school break and have enthusiasm to finish it. I still need the blend file for the new body, and some help for chroming the WF7 paint. Jon posted something in a help question recently, so if that works, I'll just use that.