Show your Diggers Chapter 52

rockgod88

You want Non-Digger? YOU'LL GET NON-DIGGER! AHHHHHHHHH

Revamping Blacksmith again due to various problems with the last one.

New stuff, including a new fuelcell, driver, transfer case, engine & filter, dashboard layout, rear-steer toggle, headers, transcooler, steering shaft, RII lights, fire extinguisher, 4-link bolts, and pedals. Everything else is generally the same.

jwmvpE0.png

• Upvote 3

4 hours ago, tyrannos said:

first track i have painted. second track i have ever made. now i just need help exporting and converting to .4

Pic

Pic

Yo dawg looks like you got some texture problems, make sure the uv map isn't stretching anything out. Also, looks like the track could use a nice bake

23 hours ago, Mr. Self Destruct said:

Grave Digger never ran that logo. The one he did run is on the most recent page of the Logo thread.

See 

On 10/9/2016 at 9:18 PM, Roach said:

Good reference photo for the 99 digger.

2 hours ago, rockgod88 said:

New paint.....

?

• Upvote 1

Very early stage 4 mockup. Isoframe with super-steel outer rails, and carbon fiber inner. Fully enclosed carbon fiber Dakar-style c*ckpit with gullwing doors (that could be unhinged from the sides in the case of a dangerous rollover). The carbon fiber c*ckpit and battery case are a part of the frame structure to save weight. I think this would probably end up being around 5,500 pounds, which means less power would be needed, and of course less battery power/smaller battery.

cZMyYlm.jpg

• Upvote 13

Hey guys this is gonna be my first creation in sharing on SYP, I hope to share more in the future once I get a bit better at truck and track making, but here it is, this truck has been sitting in my documents for about 5 months now and I finally got around to finishing it. 

screenshot_41.jpg

• Upvote 11

9 hours ago, Jackattack29 said:

Hey guys this is gonna be my first creation in sharing on SYP, I hope to share more in the future once I get a bit better at truck and track making, but here it is, this truck has been sitting in my documents for about 5 months now and I finally got around to finishing it. 

Looks pretty good so far, I would recommend adding bkt's and new rims

16 hours ago, Jackattack29 said:

didn't you give me that? maybe it was someone else

Edited by Jon Cannon