Show your Diggers Chapter 52

rockgod88

7 minutes ago, MJFanatic said:

Work in progress. Buck Motorsports Park.

Thank you MaxDMan, your props make this track better than it would have been.

Pic

Pic

I didn't die, I was just hibernating.

Holy crap, the amount of detail on yours and Maxdman's tracks are insane! I gotta step up my game lol

Okay so I'm about ready to name this thing show your Avengers because there's gonna be alot more Avengers on here!! So I decided to do a little bit of a basic project (Of course with the help of @Harambefan1, thanks!!) But we've worked on this bad boy here for a few minutes and we'll definitely continue on with the project but for now we just put it in game to see how it'll be and I can totally change a few things about this but I like it as a start for now (Also people who can find the ol' 2003 World Champion from the '04 truck you'll be my best friend!!) Also I need to get rid of the grill but oh well, I'll cut it later. (Once I know how! :lol:)  Anyways, I've been rambling on, enjoy the ol' Avenger!! (More updates will be posted later!!)

xuZivI8.png

dY64u57.png

sbjbDDi.png

Edited by Jon Cannon
Fixed image links. You have to copy the image address directly and paste them in the text window.
  • Upvote 7

after some while being away from this thread and such, the pack is done.
qGHvMeM.png

2VqS1Y1.png

LE1oFNz.png

JqCPjqo.png

some HUGE shoutouts to these amazing peeps
@Mr. Self Destruct
@Jon Cannon
@Chris B
and last but certainly not least.
@LeMaddog
For some personal suggestions for the parts, the truck itself (I guess) and yes, that one blender thing that smooths out the body or something like that?
before I end this post, I wanna explain something here, quick and simple.
this is NOT my best looking truck (to most people anyways, some say it's amazballs), I will start posting high quality trucks later in the future. (trust me on that)
let's get some upvotes before this thing goes up for approval!!!!
Best Regards,
-Garrett Hanson

• Upvote 4

52 minutes ago, DroppedSilver0 said:

Okay so I'm about ready to name this thing show your Avengers because there's gonna be alot more Avengers on here!! So I decided to do a little bit of a basic project (Of course with the help of @Harambefan1, thanks!!) But we've worked on this bad boy here for a few minutes and we'll definitely continue on with the project but for now we just put it in game to see how it'll be and I can totally change a few things about this but I like it as a start for now (Also people who can find the ol' 2003 World Champion from the '04 truck you'll be my best friend!!) Also I need to get rid of the grill but oh well, I'll cut it later. (Once I know how! :lol:)  Anyways, I've been rambling on, enjoy the ol' Avenger!! (More updates will be posted later!!)

I believe @Mr. Self Destruct was chugging along on the ol' Avenger train but ran out of coal. Maybe you guys could team up?

4 minutes ago, xyrose said:

I believe @Mr. Self Destruct was chugging along on the ol' Avenger train but ran out of coal. Maybe you guys could team up?

2 minutes ago, DroppedSilver0 said:

I do remember him talking about it but we don't even talk, so maybe if we ever talk we could team up, who knows though, for now, I'd say maybe!

This train is far from out of coal. I just started making more paints for the pack, I just haven't updated it on SYP.

Don't expect to see it released outside of my pack though.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Garrett Hanson said:

after some while being away from this thread and such, the pack is done.

some HUGE shoutouts to these amazing peeps
and last but certainly not least.
For some personal suggestions for the parts, the truck itself (I guess) and yes, that one blender thing that smooths out the body or something like that?
before I end this post, I wanna explain something here, quick and simple.
this is NOT my best looking truck (to most people anyways, some say it's amazballs), I will start posting high quality trucks later in the future. (trust me on that)
let's get some upvotes before this thing goes up for approval!!!!
Best Regards,
-Garrett Hanson

Why are there shocks as shock shafts on that truck