Show your Diggers Chapter 52

rockgod88

3 hours ago, Jack Merkle said:

100% Hand-Painted logo.  It isn't perfect but this is literally my first time trying this.  Couple touch ups to do but I present "Bigfoot 2000"

Special thanks goes to Chad for helping with the flames.

Nice! I was about to send a message to you regarding the logo, I was going to take a crack at hand-painting it too! BTW, I *think* the logo was outlined in black. Also, I think the wheel wells need to be re-shaped a bit.

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, Chris B said:

Sometimes he ran one, other times he didn't. (Look on Taft's site, you'll see)

So I guess just make whatever version you want, it's your truck

Most of the pics I saw had no tailgate. Maybe I wasn't looking hard enough... I dunno.

6 hours ago, Harambefan1 said:

Guys, this is my best truck I've ever made, I made all the paint and body and its clearly better then anything else on this site.

Pics don't do justice thing is the true 12/10 truck.

V4 Chassis > living

1 hour ago, MonsterJamThetourMaster said:

Does anyone remember someone making Baltimore 2013 & also wildwood 2014 & also Anaheim 2015 show 3 if anybody is still working on those track's that would be awesome

Please stop asking about tracks in this thread. If you want a track to be made or know of a track is being made, please simply make a request in that section of the forum instead of cluttering up the SYP thread. This is "Show Your Projects" not "Ask and Request Projects"

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, MonsterJamThetourMaster said:

Does anyone remember someone making Baltimore 2013 & also wildwood 2014 & also Anaheim 2015 show 3 if anybody is still working on those track's that would be awesome

Know what would be awesome? Laying off with constant requests.

• Upvote 1

50 minutes ago, Mr. Self Destruct said:

Most of the pics I saw had no tailgate. Maybe I wasn't looking hard enough... I dunno.

V4 Chassis > living

Uh, he ran a tailgate at world finals 1 and world finals 2. Just saying... :ph34r: 

Doesn't really matter tho

21 hours ago, Helen Weales said:

"Monster Jam" should be banned from being a part of a user name. I can no longer tell anyone apart. :wacko:

1st I'm not changing I like how it is and i'll keep it that way

2nd I will try to stop making request on this topic

3rd whenever I do make a request on show you're projects i'm not saying that is anyone going to make these tracks\trucks what i'm really saying is that is anyone still making or have finished and have not released these tracks\trucks.

17 minutes ago, MonsterJamThetourMaster said:

3rd whenever I do make a request on show you're projects i'm not saying that is anyone going to make these tracks\trucks what i'm really saying is that is anyone still making or have finished and have not released these tracks\trucks.

Please just don't ask. Over half of the stuff in this thread is never released when it's shown. It takes time to finalize things and people have their own personal lives to deal with first. People commonly cancel projects because they aren't happy with how it turns out or decide to move on to something else. Even though it might seem like somethings finished, there's always little things that could need to be fixed. For example, that STS LA track won't be released for a long time cause everything's too steep and I don't really feel like redoing as of now. 

However .... If you want to make some of these tracks (which is what you normally request), just go learn how (it isn't hard)

• Upvote 2

21 minutes ago, Chris B said:

Please just don't ask. Over half of the stuff in this thread is never released when it's shown. It takes time to finalize things and people have their own personal lives to deal with first. People commonly cancel projects because they aren't happy with how it turns out or decide to move on to something else. Even though it might seem like somethings finished, there's always little things that could need to be fixed. For example, that STS LA track won't be released for a long time cause everything's too steep and I don't really feel like redoing as of now. 

However .... If you want to make some of these tracks (which is what you normally request), just go learn how (it isn't hard)

The problem with me making tracks & trucks is that blender is super confusing to me and I really need help with it

So post in the help section to get started. One of the very first posts I made on this forum was in the help section because I wanted to get started making stuff. I'm sure there are people willing to help, and there are tutorials out there to aid you. I thought Blender was super confusing compared to Traxx but with a little guidance and a lot of trial and error I figured it out.

I get that people get curious to the release of a project, but from what I've seen since your arrival, is that you've done nothing but constantly ask if someone is working on a particular track or how it would be awesome if someone made another track. It get's annoying. FAST. What's more is the SYP thread isn't the place to ask, or continuing asking.

If you don't see updates on a particular track, then the creator is either taking a break or working on something else. If it's finished, then you'll see it when we see it in the Downloads section. When it's released is when it's released. Simple as that.

51 minutes ago, MonsterJamThetourMaster said:

The requests section is where you do this. Just remember that the thread is Show Your Projects, where the general idea is to stick to showing projects and commenting on others' projects. The requests section is where you can request new tracks/trucks to be made. If the track/truck is already being made or finished, wait for it to be released. Don't pester the creator or else it'll never get released.

inb4 loctite

• Upvote 1

22 hours ago, Helen Weales said:

"Monster Jam" should be banned from being a part of a user name. I can no longer tell anyone apart. :wacko:

yeah i feel you but i was actually planning on changing mine because of that but then people think your a different person half the time