My 1st mod/project

Pretty sure from what I see you're taking credit for painting a few edits on a texture and copying the hood of the drag version of the Burnside because that's exactly what it looks like to me.

• Upvote 3

yeah but he said its his first right start small go big?

True, have to start somewhere right? I'm not sure how gabester's feelings are on his stuff being modded for personal use but I myself don't mind but if you want to send it to anyone you better plan on asking me first if you're using my stuff. It does not hurt to send someone a pm before you even start something, it actually might save you from issues later on down the road. I'm not trying to shoot anyone down unless their straight up stealing someones work (models, artwork, etc). So good luck to anyone who reads this, be it just starting or well established and don't be afraid to ask! B)

Just a little edit: I usually just take what you guys show/post the way I see it and I'm not afraid to let them know what I think of it but that doesn't mean I won't give you some ideas or possible suggestions along the way. ;)

• Upvote 1