(CANCELLED)mror world finals 2013 funrun wednesday (postponed to friday) at 5:00 EST

tyrannos

2 hours ago, Mark Galloway said:

i need to have to try it since for some reason i am having problems lately while running in a league.

i will drive heavy hitter

discord: monstertruckfan506

heavy hitter 2015? or the v4?

2 hours ago, Mark Galloway said:

i need to have to try it since for some reason i am having problems lately while running in a league.

i will drive heavy hitter

discord: monstertruckfan506

also join the discord server :/

Blake is right, not trying to be rude, but most of the fun runs, and "leagues" you've hosted have fallen due to a fault in the setup and/or execution. Now see, I can't point fingers because mine have fallen the same, but I'll pick it back up once I get a private server. Just try and do a little research on how the pros on here do it, and try and run yours alike.

Also, this goes to all the fun run hosts....

STOP USING AVRINTECH.

2 hours ago, Mr. Self Destruct said:

Blake is right, not trying to be rude, but most of the fun runs, and "leagues" you've hosted have fallen due to a fault in the setup and/or execution. Now see, I can't point fingers because mine have fallen the same, but I'll pick it back up once I get a private server. Just try and do a little research on how the pros on here do it, and try and run yours alike.

Also, this goes to all the fun run hosts....

STOP USING AVRINTECH.

i have done 1 funrun before this and it did ok. the league was poo only because i had to go somewhere and had no time to cancel the event