Anime Thread

RKM

13 hours ago, tyrannos said:

you have got to be kidding me

No mate, Cory Is The House is a great anime. It changed my life, along with other animes like Seinfeld, The Second Presidential Debate, and The Late Show Starring Stephen Colbert.

These animes are full of action, drama and some of them have romance. You should definitely check them out. They're much better than stupid things like Fairy Tail, Dragon Ball, One Piece or Sailor Moon.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Vaxen said:

No mate, Cory Is The House is a great anime. It changed my life, along with other animes like Seinfeld, The Second Presidential Debate, and The Late Show Starring Stephen Colbert.

These animes are full of action, drama and some of them have romance. You should definitely check them out. They're much better than stupid things like Fairy Tail, Dragon Ball, One Piece or Sailor Moon.

You are the best person on this thread 

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I know this may be a bit of a bump, but after fully watching "Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans" (seasons one and two), I can firmly state that it is my most favorite take on the Gundam franchise as a whole. It even caused me to get another model kit from the series, which the recent one is just an absolute beast (If anyone was wondering what it looks like, it's here ->http://imgur.com/a/cIlXy). All 50 English-subbed episodes are on youtube via GundamInfo's channel, as well as the first season's 25 episodes being English-dubbed (I'm sure they'll get the second season dubbed soon as well).