How to Paint Trucks?

LOMTL2016

Question

Hi All,

I just wanted to know if anyone on here that is at least decent at painting trucks could teach me the ways. I have some cool V4 repaint ideas. And I could use them because my computer lags with multiple trucks spawned unless their V4. So if anyone could help that would be amazing! Thanks in advance.

4 answers to this question

1 hour ago, LOMTL2016 said:

Hi All,

I just wanted to know if anyone on here that is at least decent at painting trucks could teach me the ways. I have some cool V4 repaint ideas. And I could use them because my computer lags with multiple trucks spawned unless their V4. So if anyone could help that would be amazing! Thanks in advance.

You could use Paint.net @carkiller458 has a tutorial on how to use it, i would also possibly be willing to paint some stuff for you

21 minutes ago, LOMTL2016 said:

Okay, one more question. How do I get the templates for the trucks? @Captain Potato

Generally what i do is paint over them, what you can do is some trucks come with spec maps that you can use, thats the most i can give you and i know, for better info id ask someone like @rockgod88. he would really know what to do much better than me