Life 2.0

Edy

Ok, so his migth come as a surprise and want to go directly to the point.

I don't want to make Rigs of Rods projects anymore (Or for a very long time)

Why? I've lost the interest in the game and as well for making stuff for it, i don't feel that sparkle anymore, i don't feel the motivation and neither the interested to play or create stuff for this game.

Will i ever do stuff again? I don't really know, maybe, but for now, i need a long break. For the moment just going to finish some tracks i was going to make for Chadwick and that's it, i'm done.

Also i'm dealing with some mental health issues irl.

Ok, that's it.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Edy said:

Why? I've lost the interest in the game and as well for making stuff for it, i don't feel that sparkle anymore, i don't feel the motivation and neither the interested to play or create stuff for this game.

Will i ever do stuff again? I don't really know, maybe, but for now, i need a long break. For the moment just going to finish some tracks i was going to make for Chadwick and that's it, i'm done.

Ok, that's it.

Poor you edy i got a anger issue one time i almost sat someone on fire

On 4/10/2016 at 11:14 PM, Edy said:

Ok, that's it.

Thats sad, i always liked ur tracks but i have a question... are you going to upload the tracks that u have finished? (or looks like they are finished) I mean wf17, the torture pit and a couple of others that i dont remember the name

I got burned out from this place a long time ago, honestly it's more on me though. But since I kept taking so many tasks that it eventually felt like more of a job then a fun hobby. Sucks I was advancing in ways I never thought would, now I can't even open blender for 30 seconds before closing it again. Join the club buddy, that makes what 5 now? Sucks but everyone is moving on

I think these are the big guys that were on that now don't do much (could be wrong)
Danny Mackey
Mark Colineri
Edy
Myself
Devin Doss
Aaron
Klayton
Soon Fern haha

56 minutes ago, acdcfan56 said:

I got burned out from this place a long time ago, honestly it's more on me though. But since I kept taking so many tasks that it eventually felt like more of a job then a fun hobby. Sucks I was advancing in ways I never thought would, now I can't even open blender for 30 seconds before closing it again. Join the club buddy, that makes what 5 now? Sucks but everyone is moving on

I think these are the big guys that were on that now don't do much (could be wrong)
Danny Mackey
Mark Colineri
Edy
Myself
Devin Doss
Aaron
Klayton
Soon Fern haha

I see how it is.

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, acdcfan56 said:

Danny Mackey
Mark Colineri
Edy
Myself
Devin Doss
Aaron
Klayton
Soon Fern haha

#Gonebutsomewhatforgotten, but I agree with what he said entirely. Things change, new opportunities pop up left and right, and soon life catches up and video games have to come second. I still love monster trucks, but I don't have the time to put in a lot of hours to build content. Some things I see today in SYP blows me away, and it really shows how much this community has evolved since the early days when we first moved over to Rigs of Rods. 

3 minutes ago, worldfinals said:

#Gonebutsomewhatforgotten, but I agree with what he said entirely. Things change, new opportunities pop up left and right, and soon life catches up and video games have to come second. I still love monster trucks, but I don't have the time to put in a lot of hours to build content. Some things I see today in SYP blows me away, and it really shows how much this community has evolved since the early days when we first moved over to Rigs of Rods. 

wait...when did you come back?