Monster Jam for ps4 & Xbox 1

Taurus Racer 13

This game its for 8 year old kids or younger but monster jam have older fans too, feld needs to spend more money on the games and they should make a game with more "simulation" handling like ROR, this are just arcade games and this one its like an update on the mobile game. For me the best MJ game was the one in 2007 lol

• Upvote 1

The GameMill Entertainment people made Battlegrounds, so I have almost no hope if they teamed up with Team 6 again. The backflips and stunts looked so fake. The truck models looked like toys. Honestly like Sky and Trevor said, they need to 1) spend more time and money into making a decent/legit game. 2) Team up with a decent developing team to make a good game. T6 and GameMill will just screw you over. Just my two cents.

• Upvote 1

As said before, I really hope EA can get the rights to MJ. With the way they changed their Madden and NHL series, EA is doing things right. And if they can get the rights, then let's hope they can make a good game. Make it authentic, real, what not.

4 minutes ago, LeMaddog said:

As said before, I really hope EA can get the rights to MJ. With the way they changed their Madden and NHL series, EA is doing things right. And if they can get the rights, then let's hope they can make a good game. Make it authentic, real, what not.

I hope the same, a game that will worth buying it 

27 minutes ago, LeMaddog said:

exactly im not a big fan of football but i watch here and there but i really love how the games are developed and if they got the rights for monster jam than ohhhhhhhhhhhhh godddddddddd i would spend all my money on it

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Taurus Racer 13 said:

Create a truck (like the WWE 2k games create a wrestler) And online racing I would quit my job

Make sure Create A Truck is more advanced than PoD's though.

Online racing is something we've never gotten though, for some reason.

• Upvote 1

These games are honestly a disgrace..literally everything about them is so painfully fake: from the physics to the graphic look. I hope Monster Jam doesn't REALLY think these are getting better, they get worse everytime...I'll keep my money and stick to ROR. Stuff made from NOT GAME DEVS AND BIG COMPANIES OR EVEN DEVELOPED FOR A GAME MADE SPECIFICALLY FOR MONSTER JAM, but regular people like me who know also want realism along with the game play and fantasy/customizable side, but we all put the realistic physics, trucks and tracks first. Thats one thing that makes ROR so fun. (IMO)

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

i already have to say just by seeing the maxd model truck. this game can only end bad. oh and one thing to say about everything about the game

and once more i agree with trevor on ea giving it a try but this game looks like a big pile of trash. yes the graphics look ok but what  gameplay wise looks like i hate it