Program for recording

Swegliner849

Question

10 answers to this question

11 hours ago, Skyliner849 said:

Windows 7 >.<

Windows 7 and 8 had a free upgrade to 10. I would've taken the opportunity but it's over now, it ended on the 1 year anniversary.

Screencast-O-Matic is one I got on my old XP and it worked really well. It has a watermark, though, which is to be expected, like Bandicam and Fraps.

54 minutes ago, Mr. Self Destruct said:

Windows 7 and 8 had a free upgrade to 10. I would've taken the opportunity but it's over now, it ended on the 1 year anniversary.

Screencast-O-Matic is one I got on my old XP and it worked really well. It has a watermark, though, which is to be expected, like Bandicam and Fraps.

Ok, ill give it a shot to that one and fraps too, i might be uploading a test video in my channel 

8 hours ago, Skyliner849 said:

Ok, ill give it a shot to that one and fraps too, i might be uploading a test video in my channel 

Fraps I only know because my friend used it to record ROBLOX some time ago. I used Screncast-O-Matic to make my first (and worst) ROBLOX video about 2 years ago or something.

31 minutes ago, Mr. Self Destruct said:

Fraps I only know because my friend used it to record ROBLOX some time ago. I used Screncast-O-Matic to make my first (and worst) ROBLOX video about 2 years ago or something.

I found a better program, i uploaded my first video in youtube (not the best quality lol)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9thfe6EMRQ