Texturing Bodies in Blender

Doomed User

Everytime I try to put the mesh into it, this pops up (not going to post a picture but I'll read what it says):

"The program can't start because OgreMain.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem" even though I already have it in. What do I do?

3 minutes ago, Joey B. said:

Everytime I try to put the mesh into it, this pops up (not going to post a picture but I'll read what it says):

"The program can't start because OgreMain.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem" even though I already have it in. What do I do?

You need some one on one assistance. I will help you when I get home from work, or I'm sure Mr. Self Destruct can help you start from scratch.

10 minutes ago, monsterjam1 said:

its good but it would be cool to see how you make your own body textures like if i wanted to make nitro hornet then how would i get the pictures and how would i match them with the script

You bake the body using the uv map from the image editor. 

I really should've created a more in-depth tutorial.

To create your own map, follow Zonr's baking tutorial. Need to map it? Ryan has a tutorial on that. Painting over the bake is simple. Find a picture of a Nitro Hornet truck from real life or in RoR. If it's in RoR, cut and paste the pieces to fit the map. If it's in real life, copy-paste it into your bake and paint over it using overlays.

1 minute ago, Mr. Self Destruct said:

I really should've created a more in-depth tutorial.

To create your own map, follow Zonr's baking tutorial. Need to map it? Ryan has a tutorial on that. Painting over the bake is simple. Find a picture of a Nitro Hornet truck from real life or in RoR. If it's in RoR, cut and paste the pieces to fit the map. If it's in real life, copy-paste it into your bake and paint over it using overlays.

ok i might need a tutorial over it to help me understand it, not that your tutorial was bad just was a little thought 

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...