Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jon Cannon

0.4 & 0.37 Private Servers for Sim Monsters Users

35 posts in this topic

Since I'm only aware of one server that is available full time for 0.4 users, and since anyone in the Rigs of Rods community can access it, I made a 16 slot private server for Sim-Monsters users, and I will possibly make a 0.37 server, depending on how many still use it. There will be no admin or script functionality until I can get a copy of the executable file that doesn't crash when I run my command prompt command file for an inet server. 

0.4 Server:

IP - jcannonservers.ddns.net

port - 12958

Will go down every night at 1:00 AM and go back up at 10:00 AM, unless someone makes a request to have it up later, or to be put up sooner. 

Edited by Jon Cannon

6 minutes ago, Harambefan1 said:

Um unable to connect ATM, Is it .4 only or will .39 work aswell? (like others)

It's up now, everything on RoRNet2.37 will work just fine. 

4 hours ago, jrdragsternick9 said:

Does it work for 37??

I didn't plan to make one, but I can if there are enough people who use it who still want to play online. I haven't had the 0.4 server up for the last day because of some hardware upgrades that I was doing with my computer. 

22 hours ago, Jon Cannon said:

I didn't plan to make one, but I can if there are enough people who use it who still want to play online. I haven't had the 0.4 server up for the last day because of some hardware upgrades that I was doing with my computer. 

Id use the hell out of it and so would my friend :D 

The server was down tonight, can I request this to be open Friday night next week from 6:30 to 8-9ish EST?

7 hours ago, Mr. Self Destruct said:

The server was down tonight, can I request this to be open Friday night next week from 6:30 to 8-9ish EST?

I can make a private one for you if you need it for a league.. You should have contacted me about needing it. Yeah, I've been doing some hardware upgrades so it hasn't been up today. 

Edited by Jon Cannon

4 hours ago, Jon Cannon said:

I can make a private one for you if you need it for a league.. You should have contacted me about needing it. Yeah, I've been doing some hardware upgrades so it hasn't been up today. 

We had a private server but it kinda failed on us at last minute, so we tried to go here for a quick way to fall back, but it was down. Its not really a problem, it was only a fun run and I rescheduled it. Thank you, though.