Miami 2015 Friday Night Fun Run, 10/28/16 @ 6:30 PM EST

Doomed User

We're doing things differently now. Rules will be more strict, but officials will be allowed to race, but they will need to judge for freestyle.

• Overview
    • Hosted on 0.4. Download it on the RoR main site if you do not have it.
    • Maximum of 12 trucks, rest will be fill ins. Standalones only.
    • All officials should meet in the Event Chat by 5:30 to organize things, so it will not be a disaster once we start. Make sure you download everyone's truck!!!
    • Join Discord chat by 6:15 PM. Anything past 6:20 will absolutely not be accepted and you will not compete.
    • We will begin with a Driver's Meeting (roll call and other preparation), and then open the event at 6:30. If we are having difficulties, we will open at 6:35.
  • Racing
    • You will be called in pairs through Discord to enter the server provided. If you do not make it onto the server within 2 minutes (you will be timed), you will not compete. No exceptions.
    • First one in game will get lane choice. We will tell you if you need to switch lanes.
    • We will tell you to ready up. Reply with "r" or "rdy." We will follow this when both have said ready, with RED, then GREEN. GREEN is your signal to get off the line.
    • Red-lighting and flipping your truck will result in a DQ. One tiring jumps will result in a 5 second penalty.
  • Freestyle
    • You will be called into the server via Discord to freestyle. You will have 2 minutes to do so, no bonus. Time will start first hit.
    • RII's are in play. Keep it as realistic as possible.
    • No spinsaving or backspacing. If you are caught doing so, your score will be voided.
    • Your score will be based on 3 judges scoring out of 10, to total up to 30.

I'm sorry for all those who got frustrated last time. We had various, unexpected server problems, with officials and competitors being crashed out without warning, and had to move to a public server with a bunch of imbeciles.

Maybe this time will be better.

Also please note that in the Discord chat, you have general freedom in the Main Chat. Please do not post excessively large photos, though, and please refrain from posting links unless they are important or relative to the event. In the Event Chat, do not post pictures or links. They will be deleted in order to keep the chat clean. Blatant disrespect to other competitors will result in a disqualification of the event. You will be warned more than once before it gets out of hand, but if it gets to that point, you will be disqualified. Disrespect to officials or me will result in an instantaneous ban from the event and possibly future events, depending on the scale.

If you do not have the truck link by Thursday at 11:59 PM, you will not compete.

Just now, Mr. Self Destruct said:

Brackets are in the works, I'll do the sign up sheet soon, I wasn't planning on making one again.

its fine if you dont want to make one i was just curious to see who all signed up