Miami 2015 Friday Night Fun Run, 10/28/16 @ 6:30 PM EST

Doomed User

21 minutes ago, david123 said:

Personally. Go away.. I DON'T KNOW EASTERN FROM CENTRAL TIME. I'M IN CANADA YOU LITTLE BRAT.. I WAITED WEEK(S) FOR THIS. AND YOU SAY I CANT COMPETE YOU LITTLE KID

Okay, He's 15. You're 13. Stop acting like a 4 year old whiny nice lady about this. It's a fun run. You were late. It's not our fault you don't know the time zones. Stop complaining. You can compete in other fun runs. You're seriously acting like a child. You realize this is a site that has people over 18? You're calling him a little kid when he's older than you. You really don't belong on this site. You belong on ROBLOX where all the immature brats are. Be more mature.

David123 WAS banned from this event and 2 more, but now he is permanently banned from all future events of mine. He was not able to decipher Central from Eastern time, when you can literally do it in Google. Blatant disrespect to me and the officials IS NOT tolerated.

Overall, I thought it was pretty successful. Out of the 10 people who signed up, we had 3 absences. It still worked out, as we had a fair racing setup. I crashed out a couple of times, but we got that fixed come freestyle. We had problems with Blaise's truck so we moved to the public server for a few minutes.

RACING WINNER: Mat White in Blacksmith

FREESTYLE WINNER: Mat White in Blacksmith

FREESTYLE SCORES:

• Hooked - 19
  • Titan - 19
  • Metal Mulisha - 23
  • Blacksmith - 28
  • Blue Thunder - 4
  • Grave Digger XIX - 8
  • Grave Digger XXX - 24

1 hour ago, david123 said:

ROBLOX? WOW. WE GOT A REAL NICE loveING COMEBACK HERE FELLAS. YOU BELONG IN MINECRAFT

Your comebacks are hilarious. I say something that is completely true and you come back and say another block game. Once you grow as mature as others on this site, maybe you could get some respect. This aint a way to get respect.

19 minutes ago, Joey B. said:

Your comebacks are hilarious. I say something that is completely true and you come back and say another block game. Once you grow as mature as others on this site, maybe you could get some respect. This aint a way to get respect.

Joey, stop replying to him. You literally play ROBLOX like every day so you have no right to call him immature for the reason that he does play ROBLOX. You're being immature for dragging this on, so I could say you're an immature ROBLOX player. Stop fighting with him.

Just now, Mr. Self Destruct said:

Joey, stop replying to him. You literally play ROBLOX like every day so you have no right to call him immature for the reason that he does play ROBLOX. You're being immature for dragging this on, so I could say you're an immature ROBLOX player. Stop fighting with him.

Very hypacritical I just realized but I'm not immature.