Favorite Monster Jam Quotes/Moments

LordFrosting

Ok this seems like a joke to some people I'm sure but I promise it's true.

It's not lie or a secret that I'm totally a little fan girl b!tch for Morgan Kane. I was there for his first show ever literally exactly 6 years ago today. Before then Mopar Magic was my favorite truck (other than maybe Backdraft) and I was very curious to see how well this new driver would do in "my" truck. The answer was about what you would expect, he did alright but nothing special. I remember being impressed that he was competitive in his Round 1 Race, but then he did a slap wheelie and ruined it (which was cool to me). When I left I would totally classify myself as a fan of his. I didn't see him preform for another 4 years until he came back to Louisville in 2015. The whole time I watched him on TV or on YouTube rooting for him as an underdog, but never really seeing him do better than totally par or a bit better, exception being when Monster Magic beat Son Uva Digger in Minneapolis for the racing finals. In 2013 he started to pick up a few wins in Stadiums, but not a ton. Seeing that he was bound totally to Arena's in 2015 was weird, but I was optimistic. He totally rocked the whole tour and won it all, making it to Vegas for the first time. I got to go to Vegas that year, and to be honest, He preformed totally as I expected. I didn't see him getting past round 2, and preforming pretty mid-field in FS. The next year was a similar story for 1st quarter, but I was still excited for the tour win. I didn't get to go to Vegas but I remember seeing he qualified second and was pretty excited.

But then Friday Happened.

Basically, I really didn't expect Morgan to win again, sure I put it on my bracket as kind of a joke (only kind of considering he was 2nd qualifier) but I really didn't expect the outcome. I was watching it on periscope with friends, and I was totally happy that he was in the final round, and figured at this point I don't care what happens, I'm just happy to see "my" driver make it this far. So you can imagine after all this how much I was screaming at a pooty livestream from some kids iPhone for all of the people I was on Discord with when he crossed the line ahead of Todd. I seriously couldn't believe it. Hands down this is my favorite monster jam moment.