RORFS Izod Center 2015 Preseason event points

TheAvenger

Its time for Season #4 of Rigs of Rods Fun series to get started. we are starting out points tour at Izod Center 2015 

So if you are able to make the event on Friday November 4th at 6 PM Eastern stander-ed time Please leave your Discord Name, your game name and the truck you are driving thank you. the discord name is for those who i have not invited in to our Discord server. so those of you who have signed up please add the discord name if i have not added you to the discord channel thank you.

1. TheAvenger#6660   The Avenger                  Avenger Rummel 

2. Sava          Northern Nightmare             

3. Chevy Evolution       Gas Monkey        

4.Captain Canada            Mr Destruction

5. Skyliner849                      Son uva Digger

6. Dooms Day

7. Preston                       Mad scientist 

1 minute ago, the avenger said:

I looked through both my spread sheet and the Sign ups and i do not see your name. did you sign up for these league?

You literally PMed me saying I could still sign up past the due date. Check your messages. You could even check the Discord chat, I'm in there. You sent me the link.

Sing Ups are open for Izod. For those who are in the leauge the event is this Friday at 6pm EST. Please show up about 45 min prior to the event starting as we will have a drivers meeting and about 10 min prior to the start of the event we will go over the wheelie order. Those of your joining Please leave your Discord name below and the truck you are driving thank you.