Happy Halloween!

Gillis

The bad thing about halloweenie its that i have to hide my black cat, why? because sometimes people kill black cats/dogs for being black and they think those animals are something from the devil. I dont want to lose another pet this year, i had enough with my cat Mimi that got lost in may...

6 hours ago, Edy said:

I don't celebrate Halloween 

I celebrate Day of the Dead

I celebrate both. Day of the Dead is better than Halloween to me though. <3

Watching Poltergeist (2015) tonight, hopefully (free on HBO). No candy to eat tonight, sadly. I don't go trick or treating anymore lol.

29 minutes ago, Gojifan 1994 said:

I HATE HALLOWEEN WHY CAUSE IT IS SCARY AS HELL it is like living in a nightmare my 2 girlfriends cant hardly get out of the house on halloween cause it is so creepy they hate spiders i hate clowns

Sounds to me like a bunch of drama. I understand the spiders and clowns thing but one of the best things about Halloween is getting scared. I mean, my last year of trick or treating (I was 11) my mom pretty much pissed herself because a Psych-Ward Michael Myers guy scared the piss out of her, literally.

Oh well, your losses.

Happy Halloween, all of Sim Monsters! Just sucks it's on a Monday though, like wtf...

well and i have killer Clowns running around with Chainsaws and Knives and all that Bullpoo Going Trick or Treating is a really pooty Idea in Germany because of all these killer Clowns i dont know how it looks over there where you live guys, but im definetly not going out at night with nice ladyes runnin around so yeah sucks to live here (well im just siting here instead and waiting countless hours for new .4 Content dont be mad at me because i have Legit never worked with Blender but i think i'll start trying to work with Blender soon so i can finally upload stuff myself, and do some things i always wanted to do and have a Nitro Machine and Screamin Deamon and other Trucks but anyway its really fun here i at least have something to do now other than watching GTA V Fails and random Moments all the time and of course Monster Jam Freestyle videos and stuff LOL thats a long Post right here) and i wanted to say that i have a week Holiday because of autumn holiday over here at least a week still not much tho :D