gargoyle (in progress?)

Cutlass206

name gargoyle

replica/custom custom

body custom concept (batman body without the jets)

chassis i have no idea but it bassed on the batman truck

reference     https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTv30lZOnT0 the final freestyle (sorry but this is all i can getarrow-10x10.png)

tiresarrow-10x10.pngi would like bkt but i don't reallycare

2 hours ago, Jon Cannon said:

I actually found the old body and paint files in the v3 pack. I may take a stab at a chassis revamp if I get some time. 

thank you so much! i am the brother of the driver and this will make him soooo happy. message me when/if it gets done. could you change the tires? or would that be more difficult?

On 11/4/2016 at 5:48 PM, Cutlass206 said:

BKTs 

IOq2rMn.png

Any good? It's hard to tell but most things are color matched to the gold of the logo and the deep blue/purple of the body, the shocks and rims are at least. The four links and swaybars are black, I just stole them from Pirate's Curse. Still needs some work but it's getting there. 

• Upvote 1

On ‎11‎/‎7‎/‎2016 at 2:39 PM, Jon Cannon said:

IOq2rMn.png

Any good? It's hard to tell but most things are color matched to the gold of the logo and the deep blue/purple of the body, the shocks and rims are at least. The four links and swaybars are black, I just stole them from Pirate's Curse. Still needs some work but it's getting there. 

sorry it took so long on my end. I have been on vacation. but thank you and that looks great

On ‎11‎/‎7‎/‎2016 at 2:39 PM, Jon Cannon said:

IOq2rMn.png

but i thought the rims and chassis were light grey?

They were when the truck was v3.. I thought it would be nice if I color matched the beadlocks and chassis to the yellow of the gargoyles logo, and the inside knuckle covers on the wheels and shocks to be the primary color of the body. They can be changed but I thought it would look better then stock black beadlocks and a grey chassis that doesn't really match the body colors. The only thing original is the body and paint. Everything else I made. 

11 hours ago, Jon Cannon said:

They were when the truck was v3.. I thought it would be nice if I color matched the beadlocks and chassis to the yellow of the gargoyles logo, and the inside knuckle covers on the wheels and shocks to be the primary color of the body. They can be changed but I thought it would look better then stock black beadlocks and a grey chassis that doesn't really match the body colors. The only thing original is the body and paint. Everything else I made. 

I love your design but I still want it to be accurate. if you can make a mini pack with both (gargoyle and gargoyle 2016) if that would be more difficult then just do yours.

Well how much do you want accurate?.. The chassis is old, I guess I could use it but it would honestly not look very good by today's standards, that's why I made a new chassis for it, I could just recolor it to what the original was.. You need to be more specific on what you want, because I really don't want to put v3 parts on the truck, which kind of sounds like what you want. You mind showing the pic of my design to your bro and see if he would want something that looks like the old one? 

9 hours ago, Jon Cannon said:

Well how much do you want accurate?.. The chassis is old, I guess I could use it but it would honestly not look very good by today's standards, that's why I made a new chassis for it, I could just recolor it to what the original was.. You need to be more specific on what you want, because I really don't want to put v3 parts on the truck, which kind of sounds like what you want. You mind showing the pic of my design to your bro and see if he would want something that looks like the old one? 

I would think just recolor it. But i still do like your color scheme. That is why i thought about doing a mini pack with both (i don't know a better term for a pack with to trucks). But if that is a issue i would be more then happy to just have the gold chassis and rims. I am still mind blown that the second post i made on sim-monsters (the first was me not knowing how to make a request) someone helped and went above any expectations i had. If this is a hassle for you just do your version. But i think it would be cool to have both. And no... I do not want v3 parts.   

13 hours ago, Cutlass206 said:

I would think just recolor it. But i still do like your color scheme. That is why i thought about doing a mini pack with both (i don't know a better term for a pack with to trucks). But if that is a issue i would be more then happy to just have the gold chassis and rims. I am still mind blown that the second post i made on sim-monsters (the first was me not knowing how to make a request) someone helped and went above any expectations i had. If this is a hassle for you just do your version. But i think it would be cool to have both. And no... I do not want v3 parts.   

It would be more difficult to make two versions, since I already deleted the blend of the finished truck, If I wanted to make a second truck I would basically have to build a completely new one. So I will just recolor the chassis and change the rims to black beadlocks.

8 hours ago, Jon Cannon said:

It would be more difficult to make two versions, since I already deleted the blend of the finished truck, If I wanted to make a second truck I would basically have to build a completely new one. So I will just recolor the chassis and change the rims to black beadlocks.

Ok. This is kinda last minute but you know how trucks like digger will have a green ring on the rim (i can't think of the parts actual name) could you do that yellow just as a small nod to your design?  

On November 11, 2016 at 9:50 AM, Jon Cannon said:

I am sorry if i came off as ungratefull... I talked to my brother and all he cared about was that it had the right body and that the body itself was acurate. If you already recolered it then thats great. But if you didn't then i would be more then happy with that.