Show Your Projects Chapter 53

Chris Hamilton

9 hours ago, Garrett Hanson said:

I never knew, I would say give me that frame or something like that but i'll let you make your GR (Ghost Rider) revamp if u want.

i want to finish it, but i need to get a body and thats the hardest part, because we need an updated body for sure

5 minutes ago, Garrett Hanson said:

another day, another frame:

how does one unhide the seat mounts?
(seriously, I can't find them)

There are no seat mounts. You have to either make your own, or use the ones that Hamilton put in his truck .blend files. Making them isn't hard, they are literally two tubes with 90 degree bends. 

13 minutes ago, DrunkenGinger said:

Maybe use #7's chassis and/or try to recreate the small hubs.  Please don't be triggered ;-;. But so far, it looks very good!

The 7 chassis doesn't fit the body too well. I even tried resizing the body's blend and exporting it from there and it didn't work. I'm actually switching to 12 for mine because it's probably the next most accurate, although I'm not 100% on that.

I'll retry it tomorrow, right now I'm working on a NIN movie and it's taking forever to render.

Southaven is finally complete! Expect a release over the next couple days

screenshot_378_zps5fasyxu5.png 

screenshot_379_zpswssaydta.png 

screenshot_375_zpsq1pfcybl.png 

(I know that's not the updated Track-Dozer, I tried messaging Maxdman, but it wouldn't let me send a message)

My next project's gonna be special for me. I'm going to make my local track, Route 66 Raceway, or the "Dirty O" as most call it, in Joilet, Il. The track's hosted some wild events over the years, so stay tuned! :) 

LTcTp7d.png 

(That mound's a part of the track, gonna make the stadium model first)

• Upvote 12

19 minutes ago, Charlie H. said:

You know I figured that Route 66 was your hometrack since Indie Jam really reminds me of it, especially the trailer jump straight out of 08

Yep, 2008 had the double wide trailers

NxWj31M.jpg

Then 2006 had the under-over

uv7nAQO.png

Hopefully I will be making both

those look amazing chris 

also i finished pontiac but im probably going to go back and put in the 3 turning poles that i forgot to put in, also i have to lower the launch ramp into the ground, but expect this soon 

wO64cVA.jpgYLiNtue.jpg2Z6FX2c.jpg

• Upvote 9

1 hour ago, monsterjam1 said:

those look amazing chris 

also i finished pontiac but im probably going to go back and put in the 3 turning poles that i forgot to put in, also i have to lower the launch ramp into the ground, but expect this soon 

tbh this might be your best track yet. i always wanted to see pontiac 2006. noice job.