Show Your Projects Chapter 53

Chris Hamilton

9 hours ago, Chris B said:

Southaven is finally complete! Expect a release over the next couple days

(I know that's not the updated Track-Dozer, I tried messaging Maxdman, but it wouldn't let me send a message)

My next project's gonna be special for me. I'm going to make my local track, Route 66 Raceway, or the "Dirty O" as most call it, in Joilet, Il. The track's hosted some wild events over the years, so stay tuned! :) 

(That mound's a part of the track, gonna make the stadium model first)

Didn't RAGE win racing against Wild Side there?

8 hours ago, monsterjam1 said:

those look amazing chris 

also i finished pontiac but im probably going to go back and put in the 3 turning poles that i forgot to put in, also i have to lower the launch ramp into the ground, but expect this soon 

Nice work! I love how you bent in the dumpster that Grave Digger landed on.

If I were you I would add some extra things like loaders or bobcats but that is still a great track.

10 hours ago, monsterjam1 said:

those look amazing chris 

also i finished pontiac but im probably going to go back and put in the 3 turning poles that i forgot to put in, also i have to lower the launch ramp into the ground, but expect this soon

This is really good! Definitely downloading this at it's release. I love all the USHRA 2004-2008 tracks, and we don't have enough of them imo. Excellent work!

And btw, is that V3 you're using for trucks? Loool

3 hours ago, bkelley said:

Nice work! I love how you bent in the dumpster that Grave Digger landed on.

If I were you I would add some extra things like loaders or bobcats but that is still a great track.

lol i was waiting for someone to notice that and yeah i can add some more things, i was going to add the cement on the side but i dont think the stadium has enough room

2 hours ago, Mr. Self Destruct said:

This is really good! Definitely downloading this at it's release. I love all the USHRA 2004-2008 tracks, and we don't have enough of them imo. Excellent work!

And btw, is that V3 you're using for trucks? Loool

yeah they are v3 i didnt have any separate downloaded trucks so i just used what i had :wacko: 

16 hours ago, Chris B said:

Southaven is finally complete! Expect a release over the next couple days

(I know that's not the updated Track-Dozer, I tried messaging Maxdman, but it wouldn't let me send a message)

My next project's gonna be special for me. I'm going to make my local track, Route 66 Raceway, or the "Dirty O" as most call it, in Joilet, Il. The track's hosted some wild events over the years, so stay tuned! :) 

(That mound's a part of the track, gonna make the stadium model first)

its awesme to have more guys from illinois on ror and that model looks amazing id love to use if when its done if thats alright with you chris

i might be able to do the 2016 show 

11 minutes ago, nks1996 said:

its awesme to have more guys from illinois on ror and that model looks amazing id love to use if when its done if thats alright with you chris

i might be able to do the 2016 show 

Thanks, I'm going to release the model once it's done, but I'm probably gonna make a few tracks on it (including 2016) before.

On 11/4/2016 at 11:26 PM, Chris B said:

Slow start to this SYP... let's get things rollin'!

Tacoma 2016 (Texturing's almost done too, definitely gonna finish/release this one with a few weeks) 

This here's gonna be a side project for a while (I already got all the Sam Boyd texturing done tho); gonna have banked turns and a lot of inspiration from what the Monster Energy Cup does at Sam Boyd :) 

Also ps, I've run into some texturing issues with Tampa 2016, so I'm gonna make some "smaller" 2016 tracks, like Tacoma, before I go back and work on that one.

/endpost

Awesome Job Chris. It will be better when there color on the stands, ramp and others are on it.

Well, my truck Army Strong hasn't even been out for a month yet and I'm already making new designs. This time around I will be doing all the painting myself, but I still give a big thanks to Lego101Boy (MonsterJam16) for helping me out with the first paint job. Using a different program to design it. Almost done with the side panels. ill show progress in the truck as I move on.

Ayy, Southaven release coming tonight.

bhjmwkM.jpg 

YFXzKiN.jpg 

cVKyWlT.jpg 

Important:

Due to a ton of weird shading errors and other glitches, this track will only be available on .37, .38, and .39. For some reason, it looks as if I never smoothed out the track when I converted it to .4, so it would be best just as a .37-.39 track. Sorry, but I really don't want to release a broken track.

How bout that new profile pic tho

• Upvote 11