Show Your Projects Chapter 53

Chris Hamilton

5 hours ago, Mr. Self Destruct said:

Nitro Machine is nearly complete. I have the chassis done, the shocks, and I'm doing the node/beam setting later. If anyone can make a body, it would be highly appreciated! PM me so I can send you the chassis for fitting.

what's a nitro machine

noice tho

2 hours ago, LeMaddog said:

what's a nitro machine

noice tho

Not sure if being serious or joking, but history lesson inbound nonetheless.

latest?cb=20150127010509

^^^^^^^That is Nitro Machine (formerly Grave Digger #3, aka Dennis' first tube chassis truck), it came about due to the sponsorship Monster Jam had with World Championship Wrestling and it ran for 2 seasons under that name. However, the name went away after WCW went out of business in 2001 as did the Sting and Goldberg names. The nWo name was also used during this time but it went away after just 1 season, Matter of fact, the one WCW related name that still runs to this day is Madusa, and the main reason for that is because Debra Miceli (aka Madusa) owns the rights to the name. Once the Nitro Machine name was shelved, the truck ran mostly under the name Inferno, but it did dawn a few other names here and there before the truck itself was retired and supposedly scrapped.

Btw, here's a pic of it back in it's glory days as Grave Digger.357.jpg

• Upvote 2

9 hours ago, Mr. Self Destruct said:

Nitro Machine is nearly complete. I have the chassis done, the shocks, and I'm doing the node/beam setting later. If anyone can make a body, it would be highly appreciated! PM me so I can send you the chassis for fitting.

I thought it said "Nitro Menace" and i was going to be like "Nitro Menace doesn't have that chassis" but then I saw that you said Nitro Machine so yeah im dumb :l

Really good though.

1 hour ago, CMDeerfoot said:

Not sure if being serious or joking, but history lesson inbound nonetheless.

That is Nitro Machine (formerly Grave Digger #3, aka Dennis' first tube chassis truck), it came about due to the sponsorship Monster Jam had with World Championship Wrestling and it ran for 2 seasons under that name. However, the name went away after WCW went out of business in 2001 as did the Sting and Goldberg names. The nWo name was also used during this time but it went away after just 1 season, Matter of fact, the one WCW related name that still runs to this day is Madusa, and the main reason for that is because Debra Miceli (aka Madusa) owns the rights to the name. Once the Nitro Machine name was shelved, the truck ran mostly under the name Inferno, but it did dawn a few other names here and there before the truck itself was retired and supposedly scrapped.

thanks. i forget about things easily.